Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    My apologies, I was responding to three posts and left out a couple of quotes. My fingers and phones do not mix,
    LOL, I figured it was either a mistake, or some God-level irony/sarcasm that was beyond my comprehension.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    A statistically insignificant number.

Do you understand how "sampling" works? Maybe not, based on your most recent podcast. Which, last I checked, hadn't made it onto Apple, Spotify, or anywhere else but here.

Do you want to know the reason for the echo?
    I found the echo. First time using OBS. First world problems.

Additionally, I did not upload the live stream to those other platforms, which explains quite succinctly why it's not there.

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I found the echo. First time using OBS. First world problems.

Additionally, I did not upload the live stream to those other platforms, which explains quite succinctly why it's not there.
    Ugh. You're still missing the train.

Bullshido should be on Instagram, Spotify, and Whatsapp. Not Facebook and...pay to play platforms.

Focus less on acoustic noise, and more on platform. Do me a favor though. Avoid certain platforms, if you know which I mean.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    xingyi
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    That perp at Sandyhook had more than "mental health issues". He was given or got the combo (from Mom) to the gun safe. As I recall, firearms was a way they could connect and have something in common.

The Parkland asshole was 18, he could buy a rifle if he wanted to do so. She didn't "let" him do anything, other than keep it in the house and not notify the cops...
    https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...uments-767031/

How does a 14 year old bar a parent from their room?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sandy-h...fbi-documents/

He wasn’t made to take his medicine. Mom said nope to recommendations by YALE Psychologists.

Yep, shitty parenting in my book.

Now, to the sandyhook douche.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...710-story.html

She actively fought against her son being barred from owning guns:
    “His mother was an enabler, and his mother contributed to this significantly,” Gualtieri said at a Tuesday meeting of the commission, held at the BB&T Center in Sunrise. “To the point where at one time when they said that he wanted to buy a gun and the counselors from the school said he shouldn’t have a gun, his mother said ‘I don’t care. If he wants a gun, he can have a gun.’”
    She actively interfered with any help being provided for his problems. You can’t buy a gun with mental health problems. Yes, the reporting system must get better, but if mom doesn’t allow a mental health diagnosis.....the gun system can’t work. Before it is suggested, which is why I agreed with Trump on the red flag trash he removed, who reports if medical records are private?

Why do I say let?
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...gun/775252002/

Gualtieri told members that school and mental health counselors had at least 140 contacts with Nikolas Cruz over the years trying to get him help, but his mother frequently interfered
    140 contacts with mental health care workers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fl...BBOCBDu#page=2
    But the employee, Kevin Fanti, told her Cruz was 18 and as an adult was legally allowed to pick up the gun unless she believed he was not fit to own one. The woman told Fanti: "No he's fine. I just want to make sure he's safe, you know, he's young, the first gun," he told detectives.

Yes, he bought the AR-15 after she died, but she went with him and allowed him to buy an AK-47. If she says no, maybe we aren’t discussing gun stats in a derail. Different gun, but that’s called tacit approval. If I take my kid to buy cocaine, I have to accept I am an enabler and helped him buy drugs.

Super shitty parenting.

Does this absolve the mistakes of the schools, cops and retired cake walk liar at Parkland? Nope. Yet, it all starts at home. This is why I agree with Hungry. Parenting would stop a ton of this ****.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Ugh. You're still missing the train.

Bullshido should be on Instagram, Spotify, and Whatsapp. Not Facebook and...pay to play platforms.

Focus less on acoustic noise, and more on platform. Do me a favor though. Avoid certain platforms, if you know which I mean.
    Spot this:

https://open.spotify.com/show/1N2MO0K5Et9V2DZH4hczGE

We'll go where the traffic takes us, yes, even unfortunately YouTube and Google Play.

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yet, it all starts at home. This is why I agree with Hungry. Parenting would stop a ton of this ****.
    It would stop X ****. The police and the rest, from before and response after, would solve whatever was left of the rest that was solvable outside of unsolvable. X' ****.

That's the problem in a nutshell, the gap between what we can prevent, and not prevent, within reason, but choose to ignore. X + X', is where the US comes up short.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    It would stop X ****. The police and the rest, from before and response after, would solve whatever was left of the rest that was solvable outside of unsolvable. X' ****.

That's the problem in a nutshell, the gap between what we can prevent, and not prevent, within reason, but choose to ignore. X + X', is where the US comes up short.
    And, here is when Rabbit's consumption really starts to interfere.

"solve whatever was left of the rest that was solvable outside of unsolvable..."

What the **** are words even doing in your mouth when thoughts are so confused, but telling things is important, even if words are things, and giant peanut allergens attack?

X PRIME MOTHAFUCKAS!

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    And, here is when Rabbit's consumption really starts to interfere.

"solve whatever was left of the rest that was solvable outside of unsolvable..."

What the **** are words even doing in your mouth when thoughts are so confused, but telling things is important, even if words are things, and giant peanut allergens attack?

X PRIME MOTHAFUCKAS!
    My thoughts aren't what's confused. It's your brain. It's not my fault you can't fathom the English descriptions of Cantorian set theory. What part of "solve whatever was left of the rest that was solvable outside of unsolvable", was unsolvable, for you? Even Fake can parse that...but do I need to put it in semiotic terms for JUST YOU?

Don't taunt me, I'm preparing a thesis of George Boole's quotations that is going to make IIF, Gonzo, Rayce, Bnet, BKR, and you seem like fools. But seriously, don't taunt me.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    My thoughts aren't what's confused. It's your brain. It's not my fault you can't fathom the English descriptions of Cantorian set theory. What part of "solve whatever was left of the rest that was solvable outside of unsolvable", was unsolvable, for you? Even Fake can parse that...but do I need to put it in semiotic terms for JUST YOU?

Don't taunt me, I'm preparing a thesis of George Boole's quotations that is going to make IIF, Gonzo, Rayce, Bnet, BKR, and you seem like fools. But seriously, don't taunt me.
    Words words name drop words words again.

You do you, bro. I'll be over here, watching Rayce ball your lady. Because I'm bored.

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    I keep having to scroll to the top of the screen to confirm the thread we're in.

Carry on.