Page 4 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. #31
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Back on topic:


    Is this the guy who said his main rule is "don't be a ****" but now drops elbows in a turled opponent?
    Excellent point.

  2. #32
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,855
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Yes.


    This Migliawhathever guy sucks. He should be attacking the far knee with a reverse ebi sankaku from inverted chocolate wheel.
    I hesitate to even imagine what a "chocolate wheel" is, let alone an "inverted" one...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #33
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,855
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    The guys a hack. I'm pretty sure he paid Bablau to take a dive when he triangled him in Nogi Gracie Worlds.

    I think Relson felt sorry for him. Why else would he have given him a black belt?
    I was going to say for cash, but it's Relson, not the other one...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  4. #34
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,855
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    For being good at kata?




    They are so unsure of their manliness they can't grapple in speedos.
    LOL, yep, looks Goshin Jutsu (no kata) to me...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #35
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,855
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    That was in the Ordovician.
    You were born in the Cambrian, so you probably remember the Ordovician well...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  6. #36
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,566
    Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    LOL, yep, looks Goshin Jutsu (no kata) to me...
    Therefore Aikido.

  7. #37
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,855
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Therefore Aikido.
    You are probably the only guy here who knows that besides me...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #38
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,855
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Therefore Aikido.
    For the less informed ones..."modern" forms of self defense of Kodokan Judo.
    The older kata it replaced is called Kime No Kata, and was based on techniques more suitable for the late feudal era of Japan.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  9. #39
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    For the less informed ones..."modern" forms of self defense of Kodokan Judo.
    The older kata it replaced is called Kime No Kata, and was based on techniques more suitable for the late feudal era of Japan.
    It was really nice of Helio to teach those guys that.

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have short legs so hooks aren't always ideal.

    I'll take a locked in RNC with no hooks. Over hooks in and having to hand find for the choke.

Page 4 of 5 First 12345 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in