Page 2 of 109 First 1234561252102 ... Last

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Phrost won't let me have the username Holy Moment for the holidays.

What could possibly go wrong?
    Honestly? Nothing really. What are you going to do, make me look like a creep?

You can have my blessing... If you show me that you can write a decent Dan Severn rape story.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    2016 was definitely a seminal year in Internet bullshit. Internet bullshit has been around forever, but the election of this year really put it into perspective as far as consequences. The president elect used the Internet as a bullshit bully pulpit and won. Like him or not, it's a scary idea that somebody's internet presence could be so damn influential and tied to a lot of bullshit. I can see why people make comparison between Trump and Hitler. Both were really intent on the strategic use of the 'new media' of that age, like film. It's creepy when somebody is this good at getting their way, largely by bullshitting. It's borderline roguery, and I think it redefines "Bullshido", in a way. Bullshitting about your ranks and belts to get into a hall of fame is nothing compared to bullshitting your way into being Commander in Chief. That's the real Bullshido, using a cult of personality like that to change the world by mostly blowing hot air up..then when it comes to trouble time, you realize bullshitting is NOT the only skill a President needs. Trump could end up having serious buyer's remorse early on when he comes to realize how different it is being Pres, vs. running a biz. He's only familiar with a certain kind of "President", after all, on a much, much smaller scale.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 12/16/2016 10:39pm at .

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    2016 was definitely a seminal year in Internet bullshit. Internet bullshit has been around forever, but the election of this year really put it into perspective as far as consequences. The president elect used the Internet as a bullshit bully pulpit and won. Like him or not, it's a scary idea that somebody's internet presence could be so damn influential and tied to a lot of bullshit. I can see why people make comparison between Trump and Hitler. Both were really intent on the strategic use of the 'new media' of that age, like film. It's creepy when somebody is this good at getting their way, largely by bullshitting. It's borderline roguery, and I think it redefines "Bullshido", in a way. Bullshitting about your ranks and belts to get into a hall of fame is nothing compared to bullshitting your way into being Commander in Chief. That's the real Bullshido, using a cult of personality like that to change the world by mostly blowing hot air up..then when it comes to trouble time, you realize bullshitting is NOT the only skill a President needs. Trump could end up having serious buyer's remorse early on when he comes to realize how different it is being Pres, vs. running a biz. He's only familiar with a certain kind of "President", after all, on a much, much smaller scale.
    Do you really believe this tripe?

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    as much as i didn't want trump in office, it's irritating that libs' first logical conclusion is russian hackers.
    'Member when Mitt Romney was praised for his prescience for recognizing Russia as the US's greatest geopolitical rival?

'Member?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll throw Chris Langan into the mix:

TL, DR: ************ is trying to pass off meaningless Star Trek technobabble as an actual scientific theory. His followers (Rather than attempting to explain what he's trying to say) just call anybody who doesn't understand him an "idiot." When asked if they themselves understand Langan, they often respond with one of the following cop-outs:

1. "His work is open to interpretation."

2. "I get the gist of what he's going for."

3. "Yes, but I don't owe you an explanation."

The comments section to that video is where I got RexKwonBlow's "Satanic Void Meditation" quote, by the way.

Style
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In terms of broader movements that got a lot of press this year:

- Flat Earthers

- Mandela Effect

- Bong-Swovelers

- RexKwonBlow3699

Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** where do we start:
    -gorilla gets shot, world for months loses its mind.
    -crying bitches from college (and in literal sense) about trump winning needed to be comforted.
    -multiple gendered idiots
    -marajuana oil is the cure for everything
    -accepting mass exodus from middle east without hesitation.
    -steven segal
    -gold medalists in rio claiming they were mugged
    -exploding samsung phones

Yeah alot of pure **** happened this year (mentioned things that werent previously mentioned).

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    -crying bitches from college (and in literal sense) about trump winning needed to be comforted.
    surprised? from 2015: https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...ch-there-again

you shouldn't be allowed to vote until age 25.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    surprised? from 2015: https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...ch-there-again

you shouldn't be allowed to vote until age 25.
    Old enough to die for your country and pay taxes? Old enough to vote. No taxation without representation and all that. Besides, disenfranchising people is almost always a bad idea.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Old enough to die for your country and pay taxes? Old enough to vote. No taxation without representation and all that. Besides, disenfranchising people is almost always a bad idea.
    old enough to die for your country? 17 with parents' signature.

old enough to pay taxes? so 15? maybe even 14 in some states? sounds legit.

25 was an obvious joke, but some life experience before military service or voting privileges are probably not bad ideas.

Page 2 of 109 First 1234561252102 ... Last