--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Looking for BJJ and boxing in Halifax, NS

Hey,
    I'm moving to Halifax and been wondering which places are the best in teaching.

So far I've heard of Titans (50 mins away by bus, ughhhh) and FitPlus (ran by TJ grant I think). Are there any good ones a bit closer to downtown.

What about boxing? I haven't found much. I know Titans has it but I can't make it on time for the class.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo looks readily available...

The Atlantic Training Center for Judo in Halifax Nova Scotia
    www.ajtc.ca/
    "The Atlantic Training Center continues to grow with many students from the entire HRM area. Judo is our predominant program but we do have a newly offered ...
    Halifax Judo Academy | Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/HalifaxJudoAcademy/
    Halifax Judo Academy. 92 likes 3 talking about this. Halifax Judo Academy is a judo club run by Bill Anderson. he teaches youth classes and senior...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I found a closer Judo club than Atlantic. I'm looking for BJJ and boxing though

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by skej View Post
    Yeah, I found a closer Judo club than Atlantic. I'm looking for BJJ and boxing though
    East Coast Amateur Boxing Academy
    www.eastcoastboxingacademy.com/
    Old school boxing in Halifax. Over 38 years experience. Fitness classes for all ages: seniors, women, mixed, teen.
    Titan's Fitness Academy | Welcome to Titans MMA
    www.titansfitnessacademy.com/
    Our boxing class is perfect for anyone, whether you're just starting to get into the sport, or have been ... 174 Horseshoe Lake Dr. Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3S 0B7.

https://www.facebook.com/BoxingNovaScotia/
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl