Thread: Hello there!

Style
    Wing Chun, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hello there!

Greetings Bullshido! I have lurked here for some time but I thought it was about time I registered and submitted myself to the ridicule and smack of your great forum.

I did 5 years of training in Shotokan from age of 14 achieved 1st Dan in that and then went to university and studied the excellent Bullshido of Wing Chun for 4 years under Sam Kwok in the UK. I continued training in Wing Chun for the next 15 years as my main focus, and just kept up with the S&C to supplement it. Recently started doing BJJ in the UK through the Icon BJJ team (2 months only) and they also do MMA and Muay Thai at the same gym so I will probably start training one or both of those once I have settled into BJJ more. I'm starting to become an old fart though so no doubt I will suffer some catastrophic injury.

I'm based in Norfolk in the UK.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido
    I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Style
    Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and don't worry, the injuries just get worse as you age....
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez