Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fake Muay Thai Exposed!

Hey guys,

I made this video because I noticed this happening ALOT and alot of friends of ours experienced the same thing with muay thai.

Hope it's insightful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgMeh7YlRHI

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moved from MABS, does not meet forum guidelines.

It is perfect for YMAS.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once I was exposed to fake tits by a thai person

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    Once I was exposed to fake tits by a thai person
    And that person was a man!

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Moved from MABS, does not meet forum guidelines.

It is perfect for YMAS.
    I don't know about "perfect." No specific examples or names, certainly not any kind of new information, nothing controversial to argue, and no mopes to mock.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I don't know about "perfect." No specific examples or names, certainly not any kind of new information, nothing controversial to argue, and no mopes to mock.
    That is why it is YMAS material. An actual useful video meant to inform the viewer about MT would go into the Striking or Technique or possibly one of the TMA or MMA forums... or MABS. This is the same old same old info just like all his other media.

It all reads and watches like he did all his research right here, it's all been beat to death, and he is just trying to cash in on the free service we offer. Weak ass business concept. Especially with matutor's writing skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No question it's not MABS worthy, I'm just saying it's not actually post worthy (which I don't think you disagree with).
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    And that person was a man!
    You readlly did use the word "man" in 2016? Starint to feel seriously triggered here buddy