Page 4 of 4 First 1234
  1. #31
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,793
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    6
    Wait until you guys see my Kevin Spacey costume.







    Too soon?




    How about Unemployed Kaepernick?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  2. #32
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,641
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Wait until you guys see my Kevin Spacey costume.
    It's almost therapeutic watching Hollywood burn down. If I was a religious man, I'd say something about Sodom and Gomorrah. Ellen scoping a rack, Spacey in sexual assault scenarios, Weinstein's 80+ accusers, Corey Feldman exposing pedo club(s), Mark Halperin, Andy Dick... all of this in just under a month, and from people that were losing their collective minds over Trump grabbing a *****. I love it.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    513
    Style
    Bjj
    1
    There was a costume that made some local news here about an oscar pistorious costume. With blade runner written on the front and painted blades on the pants. It came with a toy gun.

  4. #34
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Wait until you guys see my Kevin Spacey costume.







    Too soon?




    How about Unemployed Kaepernick?
    In the case of Kaeprnick, go with spray-tan, not blackface.

    Unless you are naturally bronzy...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #35
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,793
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    In the case of Kaeprnick, go with spray-tan, not blackface.

    Unless you are naturally bronzy...
    Mammy! Give me a starting position, Mammy!
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  6. #36
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Mammy! Give me a starting position, Mammy!
    That would be ballsy.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in