Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,745
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    2
    https://grandmastersoto.ning.com/pro...yJacksonOAMASM

    So this is one of their members...Anthony Jackson

    and look at that..

    FOUNDER SOKE. GRANDMASTER IRVING SOTO OF THE WARLORD MARTIAL ARTS MAGAZINE
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7
    1
    The more you dig the more bunkum appears. The ichinenbridport site "Life Coaching" links - oh my.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I would like to point out that they are in fact wearing ninja shoes. I don't think that there's any Footwear that can remove credibility in quite the same way.
    Hahahah!
    Thanks for that I needed a laugh.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Judo and BJJ have proven track records in and out of the sport environment. There are methods of self defense that work and none of them are gender specific. Hard training in an alive environment on a regular basis (2+ hours a week) is the the only way to increase your level self defense skills without adding weapons and weapon training... and then again you have the problem of it is not a short cut. You still have train regularly with good instruction.
    Very good point. Thank you.

  5. #15
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,660
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    This guy is so full of ****, I am almost speechless.
    Almost.
    http://jiu-jitsuinbridport.blogspot.co.uk/
    My highest martial art grade is a 6th Dan in Anti Terror Combat. Beside that I hold a 1st Dan in TerLiMa, 1st Dan British Street fighting, 2nd Dan Anti-Terrorkampf and I got awarded the 2nd Dan Atemi Combat. If you like to train with me, direct or online go to www.antiterrorcombat.com or http://jiu-jitsuinbridport.blogspot.co.uk/ and www.ichinenbridport.com
    I can't decide if I like the "2nd Dan Atemi Combat" or the "1st Dan British Street Fighting rank more ...

    Can someone save that site for me? I am not on my own hardware at the moment.

    screen shot link
    https://i.imgur.com/SNkhJpF.jpg
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 9/13/2016 3:19pm at .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  6. #16
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,660
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    He also offers private one on ones... teaching "Tantra Yoga and deep and profound meditation techniques" http://ichinenbridport.com/meditation/

    I can't help but wonder...

    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  7. #17
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,589
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Can someone save that site for me? I am not on my own hardware at the moment.
    in progress...

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7
    On that meditation page he says "Meditation comes from the Indian word “Diana”," which is (like everything else on that site) made up http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=meditation

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7
    1
    Hang on a minute - on 21st May 2015 http://jiu-jitsuinbridport.blogspot....r-charlie.html (orange-green belt) ONE year later Charlie Gregson is a black belt http://ichinenbridport.com/2016/06/1...r-combat-team/

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    There
    Posts
    166
    Style
    Barre Fighting
    Why can't these guys just play Dungeons and Dragons and be done with it?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in