Page 1 of 3 123 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

how many bjj lies & flags can you find

"Cross contamination jujutsu club"

You can find em on Facebook. They just popped up as a facility a week or 2 ago.
    They use bjj stripes, bjj belts, bjj lineage. The Howard guy they claim is nowhere to be found and hasn't been confirmed past purple.
    The wear bjj gi's, have Brazilian flags, have even posted lets train bjj and glad we could teach bjj in a few of their posts.
    They got called out over the weekend and quickly started editing some stuff, but, have left others.
    And then there's the videos!!! A purple belt is mounted by a white belt. He stiff arms his way out, then lies down in the guys guard and literally tries to collar choke him while in it.
    And somewhere else in their page they talk about how they are jujutsu but actually are more like aikijutsu.
    The brown belt is the one testing and promoting people all the way to purple!!
    Can these clowns get their lies straight

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tatame View Post
    "Cross contamination jujutsu club"

You can find em on Facebook. They just popped up as a facility a week or 2 ago.
    They use bjj stripes, bjj belts, bjj lineage. The Howard guy they claim is nowhere to be found and hasn't been confirmed past purple.
    The wear bjj gi's, have Brazilian flags, have even posted lets train bjj and glad we could teach bjj in a few of their posts.
    They got called out over the weekend and quickly started editing some stuff, but, have left others.
    And then there's the videos!!! A purple belt is mounted by a white belt. He stiff arms his way out, then lies down in the guys guard and literally tries to collar choke him while in it.
    And somewhere else in their page they talk about how they are jujutsu but actually are more like aikijutsu.
    The brown belt is the one testing and promoting people all the way to purple!!
    Can these clowns get their lies straight
    Is there a purpose to your post or are you venting?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Given that this is the fraud site, and these guys fit the bill, that's why it's here unless I'm missing something
    Last edited by tatame; 10/24/2016 1:14pm at .

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it's the same place, here's a link to one of their guys that took third in a sub-only tourney:
    https://www.usgrappling.com/events/submission-only-ii/

That doesn't exonerate the school, but it does suggest that they are training hard and pressure-testing their techniques. On the other hand, I would expect more from a purple and brown belt, looking at some of the videos on their FB: https://www.facebook.com/crosscontaminationjujutsu/

And, there's the annoying discrepancy that they spell Jiu Jitsu "incorrectly."

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Found mention of a Howard Pickrell who was a first degree BB under Jacare: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ed/PdJ40wUsvGY

(edit) yeah that linkage is kinda wonky. Scroll up a bit and look at the post by "spiderman," from June 1999. It's in there, assuming it's the same guy smells kinda legit; note that the CC FB page appears to quote that same post, too.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, here you go...

I think it's obvious they are trying to cash in on the BJJ craze.

from FB "Good afternoon!!!

I want to clarify something for some people out there..

Cross Contamination JuJutsu Club IS NOT affiliated with any of the Brazilian Jiu-jitsu clubs nor is our belt system.

JuJutsu is it's on style and belt rankings while similar to BJJ it is not the same.

A lot of what we do is from Akijitsu and JuJutsu. It is more of a combative and self defence style."
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Given that this is the fraud site, and these guys fit the bill, that's why it's here unless I'm missing something
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95239
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I normally read something a bit more directly coherent. After watching everybody's reaction I now understand what you thought you were conveying.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not possible. In '99 there were less than a dozen Americans that were black belts. The only thing that can be confirmed is that In '99 Howard was at linxx in VA beach and was a blue belt. No one can confirm past his purple.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Well, here you go...

I think it's obvious they are trying to cash in on the BJJ craze.

from FB "Good afternoon!!!

I want to clarify something for some people out there..

Cross Contamination JuJutsu Club IS NOT affiliated with any of the Brazilian Jiu-jitsu clubs nor is our belt system.

JuJutsu is it's on style and belt rankings while similar to BJJ it is not the same.

A lot of what we do is from Akijitsu and JuJutsu. It is more of a combative and self defence style."
    Exactly. They post jacare and Gracie lineage, then call themselves jujutsu yet make a post saying they're not Brazilian then say they're actually more aikijitsu.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last