Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last

Style
    what style?
    Quote Originally Posted by Manofstone View Post
    This is Scott Brown and as you can see. I am not Timewasted. That coward made a lot of absurd statements about Denny Holzbauer. Even though, Denny and I are astranged. I have more respect for him than to post stuff like this. Since the author of this garbage won’t own up to it. Let it be known that I had nothing to do with this. Since because of this post, I have been lied about, slandered and Unfriended. I seeking legal representation.
    So someone made this rant and now there is a rumor that you are the author? Find out who started the rumor.
    Last edited by lant3rn; 2/16/2018 2:50pm at .

Style
    Japanese jujutsu
    Trying to

ABKA

I was wondering if any new information has been found about the legitamacy of ABKA as a fighting style. I have been considering joining one of their classes. From their description, they seem to have a good foundation, and people i know that are members of the group enjoy it, but i would like to know if their style is real world applicable. I'm not trying to stir the pot or start any trouble, i would just like some unbiased feedback if possible. Thanks.😊

Has anyone found out anything new? I have been thinking about taking some classes in Bushido-kai and would like an opinion on the style.��

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    Has anyone found out anything new? I have been thinking about taking some classes in Bushido-kai and would like an opinion on the style.��
    There is no reason whatsoever to think this is an effective fighting style. Literally none of the hallmarks of effective training are present.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Please elaborate.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Please elaborate.
    Go do boxing or Muay Thai if you want to learn to fight. The less a striking art or its training methods look like boximg or Muay Thai, the worse it is

This isn't the Crappy Martial Art Review/Recommendation forum; it's for investigating potentially false claims, crooked business practices, and/or abuse. If you want somebody to thoroughly ridicule this nonsense, start a thread in YMAS.

DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

I know how to fight. I was asking if it was a legitimate style or combination of styles. Thank you for your opinion anyway.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    I know how to fight. I was asking if it was a legitimate style or combination of styles. Thank you for your opinion anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg
    i would like to know if their style is real world applicable.
    If you knew how to fight, you wouldn't have asked that question.

If you knew how to fight, you wouldnt of responded the way you did. False ego masks true skill.

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last