1. #1
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,784
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Joao Miyao Is In For EBI Bantamweights

    This should prove to be "interesting" or most likely not as there style isn't exactly tailored for the EBI style of compensation.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  2. #2
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has done EBI before, I believe all his fights went to OT.

  3. #3
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,784
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasma View Post
    He has done EBI before, I believe all his fights went to OT.
    Oh it looks like he did EBI 4. won 2 lost 1. Do you know if the matches where any good?
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  4. #4
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Oh it looks like he did EBI 4. won 2 lost 1. Do you know if the matches where any good?
    If you like watching the Miyao brothers fight. Personally Joao uses this inverted shin in guard in No-Gi I'm a big fan of so I enjoyed watching him.

  5. #5
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,784
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasma View Post
    If you like watching the Miyao brothers fight. Personally Joao uses this inverted shin in guard in No-Gi I'm a big fan of so I enjoyed watching him.
    I have not watched any of there no gi matches but I am not a big fan of the way they play in gi.
    I will have to watch a few no-gi matches.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  6. #6
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I have not watched any of there no gi matches but I am not a big fan of the way they play in gi.
    I will have to watch a few no-gi matches.
    They are killers. His game barely changes in no gi. He has a crazy high submission rate. I just watched him clown fools in Vegas.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in