Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: BLM has Won

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

BLM has Won

Last night a black man went insane. He attacked his girlfriend at my post, then, when chased off by security, attacked the guard. I went to restrain the guard from beating his ass when he attacked me and two cops. Dude got it handed to him. He gets arrested, tries to shoulder tackle guards in cuffs. So first the girlfriend flips out, like she wasn't running away from her boyfriend screaming when I showed up. Then the police flipped out, and asked why I'd struck the guy. After all, BLM was out there with cameras. Dude attacked a girl, two bouncers and a couple cops and it was all my fault because he was dark skinned and we can't put our hands on black people. REALLY?

Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Beating people in cuffs was always a no where I came from.

Beating them in to cuffs was fine though.

The idea is you are supposed to have some sort of control over the guy and can use a bit less force.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Style
    講手
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He wasn't in cuffs when he was struck. He was flailing about and trying to attack people. THEN he was cuffed.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Last night a black man went insane. He attacked his girlfriend at my post, then, when chased off by security, attacked the guard. I went to restrain the guard from beating his ass when he attacked me and two cops. Dude got it handed to him. He gets arrested, tries to shoulder tackle guards in cuffs. So first the girlfriend flips out, like she wasn't running away from her boyfriend screaming when I showed up. Then the police flipped out, and asked why I'd struck the guy. After all, BLM was out there with cameras. Dude attacked a girl, two bouncers and a couple cops and it was all my fault because he was dark skinned and we can't put our hands on black people. REALLY?
    Last year at a school event, some black dude from another college laid hands on a girl. Campus security approached him, and he attacked them, so he got maced and the cops were called. The cops showed up and were very patient. They tried to talk him into chilling the **** out. He got up and put his hands up. The cops started reaching for tasers. Some random black chick was yelling at everyone that we were monsters for not stopping the cops, and that we were accomplices to a murder. Meanwhile cops continue to not escalate. Eventually the dude got tased and cuffed after trying to do some type of flying sidekick into one of the cop's nuts. somehow this was proof they were going to execute him next. I left after that. Last I heard the dude didn't even get charged with anything.

Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not only are both of these stories common place, they have happened long before BLM was ever created. It's funny watching people act like BLM has created fake claims of police brutality.

BLM hasn't won ****, they are just the high profile group complaining right now.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Not only are both of these stories common place, they have happened long before BLM was ever created. It's funny watching people act like BLM has created fake claims of police brutality.

BLM hasn't won ****, they are just the high profile group complaining right now.
    I love what "they" were/are trying to do and there is no way "they" have won anything. Both fake claims and police brutality are reality. People can argue all they want about which happens more and which is costing tax payers more when the answer is simply more accountability, training, hiring practices, and community based policing and everyone screaming tax money gets what they want.

Less victims, collecting less money.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    He wasn't in cuffs when he was struck. He was flailing about and trying to attack people. THEN he was cuffed.
    Oh. Have I mentioned the rule of Obama's left bum cheek?

It pretty much defines the security industry.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Style
    Shopping around for one
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and yet jordans life still doesnt matter

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilRains View Post
    and yet jordans life still doesnt matter
    Did you get bored with your Ninja warrior training or do you really just dislike Jordan this much?
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Shopping around for one
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hes funny to wind up. he takes hkmself so srriously!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last