Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Style
    Muay Thai / Karate
    US SUCKS CANADA RULES!! *canadian fanboy*

Style
    JKD, Wing Chun
    Originally posted by CanuckMA
    So we can taunt the US because a country of 350,000,000 can't even field a decent national hockey team????

Sweet
    Holy ****! We got 65,000,000 more since I last read the census? When did this happen?

Style
    MMA-Vale Tudo
    Originally posted by JohnnyBoy
    US SUCKS CANADA RULES!! *canadian fanboy*
    Your misinformed.
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

Seriously ..... if i went to the olympics and won gold, i wouldn't want to be waving a union jack around, i would be waving a big huge flag that said "DRUNKEN J IS FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!" and i wouildnt want them to play 'god save the queen' (not least because i'm scottish) I would demand that they played 'renegades of funk'

seriously who gives a **** what country you're from, YOU won ----- all that flag waving is just nationalistic bullshit

Style
    Wado
    Originally posted by Te(V)plar
    What can we say? We put our resources into a viable military over a viable hockey team. I guess that's what gets our maple syrup to a simmer.
    Never under estimate a viable hockey team. It's far easier to walk dn the dtreet with a hockey stick, ready to strike, than with a M-16.

Style
    boxing/muy thai
    Originally posted by drunkenj
    Seriously ..... if i went to the olympics and won gold, i wouldn't want to be waving a union jack around, i would be waving a big huge flag that said "DRUNKEN J IS FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!" and i wouildnt want them to play 'god save the queen' (not least because i'm scottish) I would demand that they played 'renegades of funk'

seriously who gives a **** what country you're from, YOU won ----- all that flag waving is just nationalistic bullshit

well, i don't see this being a problem since it's a pretty rare occurence when England or Scotland actually wins a medal.

Style
    mulatto homeless boxing
    Very lame

Style
    Muay Thai
    Agreed with DrunkenJ,

It'd be nice for us to show a bit of humility for once... we know we're the baddest, they know we're the baddest.... if we don't shove it in their faces for a change, I think that'd be a good thing, especially with the current politics.

Style
    mulatto homeless boxing
    It's the Olimpics and what you read on the sport papers at the end of it is the count of the medals per country.
    If 1 thing should be changed it would be returning to only-amateur athlets mode, since it's what it's supposed to be.
    Waving the US flag a step below blue white and red isn't much of a deal

Style
    Shi Ja Quan
    I would put the gold medal on my dick and wave it around like a fucking hola hoop !!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last