Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The old butt flop-aro

https://www.facebook.com/welovebjj/v...7771984961615/

I really think that if you flop on your ass the other guy should get take down points.
    Not talking about a guard pull just the good old flop right to your ass thing.
    I do not fault the miyoa bros for playing the game the way they play it. I just don't think its good for BJJ as a whole
    However that being said I what ever.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly, it's the butt scooter is the one moving forward to engage there. There other guy is the one moving backwards and disengaging.

Style
    講手
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everyone involved should commit seppeku (sp).

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasma View Post
    Honestly, it's the butt scooter is the one moving forward to engage there. There other guy is the one moving backwards and disengaging.
    Yeah, I was thinking the standing guy was going to get a foul. That rule is pretty weird.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personally I think you should be allowed to kick to the head of a butt-scooter.
    The masters perfected Karate. What fool is there today that can step forward and perfect perfection -- From the introduction to the book "Shoto-Kan Karate-The Ultimate in Self-Defense" written by Peter Ventresca

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/welovebjj/v...7771984961615/

I really think that if you flop on your ass the other guy should get take down points.
    Not talking about a guard pull just the good old flop right to your ass thing.
    I do not fault the miyoa bros for playing the game the way they play it. I just don't think its good for BJJ as a whole
    However that being said I what ever.
    The music was perfect, LOL!

My bjj coach says god kills a kitten every time someone butt-flops.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasma View Post
    I admire him for not busting a gut laughing at the flopper.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On a related note, everybody watch my BJJ instructional video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFvkr6GBWLw
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]