Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,333
    Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    School's out, and every year there's a whole slew of new teeny-bopper wannabes that drop turds all over the forums
    But not so much recently, which is one of the main reasons I convinced Phrost to put more lax restrictions on new posters. I WANT more re-re posts on Bullshido, it's one of the elements that made this site so fun circa 2005.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,618
    Style
    Weight Training
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    It's summer. School's out, and every year there's a whole slew of new teeny-bopper wannabes that drop turds all over the forums, like so many urban pigeons.
    I think teenage me started this thread. So basically not much has changed.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

  3. #13
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,358
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    I convinced Phrost to do away with the probationary period for new members
    I call bullshit. I heard Phrost has been dead for like 2 1/2 years.

  4. #14
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,357
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I heard Phrost has been dead for like 2 1/2 years.
    It's true. I identified the corpse.

  5. #15
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,250
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Huh. Who would have thought?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  6. #16
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,794
    Style
    Pumping iron
    2
    Booyakacha chek dis. Today we iz talking about karate.

    So karate, is well important innit?
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  7. #17
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,196
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I call bullshit. I heard Phrost has been dead for like 2 1/2 years.
    That's why I call it the "Phrost-Matrix". He has been assimilated...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,333
    Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I call bullshit. I heard Phrost has been dead for like 2 1/2 years.
    Phrost is still alive, he just suffered a series of small strokes. I've been taking care of his affairs for him.

    I'd ask him to come on here and post, but the doctor said he really shouldn't exert himself in any capacity until he feels better (Which might not be for a long time).

  9. #19
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    14,415
    Style
    street paddleboarding
    2
    I suffer a series of small strokes about once a day but it doesn't keep me from posting.

  10. #20
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,250
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I suffer a series of small strokes about once a day but it doesn't keep me from posting.
    Trust us ... we know.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in