Page 65 of 65 First ... 15556162636465
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Who cares which Muslims claim responsibility?

You'd rather see more attacks before we fix the problem? I'm sure most will agree with you.
    No, no, you misread me. I'm saying that we take them at their word, for now. **** is going down, and we need to take decisive action.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    No, no, you misread me. I'm saying that we take them at their word, for now. **** is going down, and we need to take decisive action.
    Yes, I misunderstood.

Maybe if we don't have the nuts as a country to do anything some other country will. I mean Goddamn, motherfuckers. ISIS isn't the whole problem but it's a damn good starting point. This organization can be wiped out with ease. There's not a commissioned officer in the US Marine Corps that couldn't work up a feasible plan within a half a day to destroy these fucks.

Style
    Western Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Do you look at terrorist/political/religious killing data?
    The anti-government, Christian right wing nut jobs are responsible for more attacks over the last 10 years
    Does 9/11 New York mean anything to you. What was the number of dead and injured again ?

Style
    Western Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Agreed but you should still get in trouble for being trashed and having a gun on you. I put it in the same category as drunk driving.
    I will agree with you on this Ray, I do not go shooting or fishing with anyone who has been drinking.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarJoe View Post
    Does 9/11 New York mean anything to you. What was the number of dead and injured again ?
    Just so you are aware, 9/11 happened 16 years ago. He said the last 10 years.

There have been plenty of anti-government, Christian, or right-wing nut job killers recently.

A Canadian mosque was just shot up by one and that guy murdered fathers. How does an island of massacred Norwegian teenagers make you feel. Worse or less worse than 9/11?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

In addition to whatever you think terrorists look like, they also look just like this:

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Just so you are aware, 9/11 happened 16 years ago. He said the last 10 years.

There have been plenty of anti-government, Christian, or right-wing nut job killers recently.

A Canadian mosque was just shot up by one and that guy murdered fathers. How does an island of massacred Norwegian teenagers make you feel. Worse or less worse than 9/11?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

In addition to whatever you think terrorists look like, they also look just like this:

We can work on freeing the world of Christianity after we fry the bigger fish and kill all the muzzies.

Page 65 of 65 First ... 15556162636465