Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last
  1. #1
    Middlefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Victoria, B.C.
    Posts
    537
    Style
    none
    9

    "Schoolyard bully" gets clowned!!


  2. #2
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    4
    This is becoming more common as kids are trading Kiddy TKD/Karate for MMA programs. Good for him.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    610
    Style
    Yagyu Shinkage Ryu
    3
    The best part is the bully is still trying to talk **** after getting his ass kicked.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    2,188
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    2
    The "bully" pushed the other kid,
    so he initiated the attack.
    Therefore it is hard for me to criticize the other kid,
    who was responding to a physical attack.
    However, without criticizing the defender who had to exercise
    his own judgement to defend himself,
    back when I was growing up as a wrestler,
    after the takedown,
    we would have went right into a hold down
    that would have ended the fight as efficiently
    without the additional strikes on the ground or the armbar.
    A very large sample size of schoolyard fights were ended by wrestlers
    in this manner of takedown to hold down until the other person said they quit when I was growing up.
    I am not sure that the punches from the mount or armbar are more effective fight enders in school yard fights
    than pins and hold downs, just more violent.
    The top wrestler pin often included the move that Josh Barnett used to finish the Great Dean Lister if the top man chose to speed things up.
    Like I said, I am not criticizing the defender, because once attacked, he had to make the judgement call on how to defend himself.
    I am just noting that there are other grappling models for school yard fights that were just as effective but less violent when I was growing up
    that would still work just today.
    I would also note that most of the kids in my neighborhood had some level of boxing training.
    Backyard boxing for fun, complete with gloves but no mouthpiece nor headgear on the grass was a weekly or bi-weekly event.

  5. #5
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,302
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    6
    Mr WFMurphyPhD,

    You stop trying to stifle that wonderful little boy's sense of creative expression. His use of GnP and Flying Armbar and head kicks got the job done... with style. I personally would have also given full points for a 720 spinning ax kick to the face, a sneaky standing RNC off the second push, or a lead leg ball punt to clinch jumping switch knee to the face.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  6. #6
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,372
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    5
    That was awesome! Sirc needs to set up an interview.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    2,188
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Mr WFMurphyPhD,

    You stop trying to stifle that wonderful little boy's sense of creative expression. His use of GnP and Flying Armbar and head kicks got the job done... with style. I personally would have also given full points for a 720 spinning ax kick to the face, a sneaky standing RNC off the second push, or a lead leg ball punt to clinch jumping switch knee to the face.
    It got the job done, that's for sure.

  8. #8
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,358
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    The "bully" pushed the other kid,
    so he initiated the attack.
    Therefore it is hard for me to criticize the other kid,
    who was responding to a physical attack.
    However, without criticizing the defender who had to exercise
    his own judgement to defend himself,
    back when I was growing up as a wrestler,
    after the takedown,
    we would have went right into a hold down
    that would have ended the fight as efficiently
    without the additional strikes on the ground or the armbar.
    A very large sample size of schoolyard fights were ended by wrestlers
    in this manner of takedown to hold down until the other person said they quit when I was growing up.
    I am not sure that the punches from the mount or armbar are more effective fight enders in school yard fights
    than pins and hold downs, just more violent.
    The top wrestler pin often included the move that Josh Barnett used to finish the Great Dean Lister if the top man chose to speed things up.
    Like I said, I am not criticizing the defender, because once attacked, he had to make the judgement call on how to defend himself.
    I am just noting that there are other grappling models for school yard fights that were just as effective but less violent when I was growing up
    that would still work just today.
    I would also note that most of the kids in my neighborhood had some level of boxing training.
    Backyard boxing for fun, complete with gloves but no mouthpiece nor headgear on the grass was a weekly or bi-weekly event.
    Yeah, but you've got to admit he made quite the fucking impression. He will deal with no more bullies at school. Ever.

    He pushed that kid's **** in.

  9. #9
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,358
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    That was awesome! Sirc needs to set up an interview.
    Hell yeah. I want to know who this kid is and where he trains.

  10. #10
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,932
    2
    Damn that armbar looked like Rousey v Tate. And who the hell trash talks after an ass kicking that bad??

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in