Page 6 of 38 First ... 234567891016 ... Last

Thread: Decking Hos

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Testosterone, adrenaline and panic very quickly remind men of how to move to hurt people. All the woman can do is deal enough damage to convince him to hurt her.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    I addressed this in the OP. Yes, Rousey can beat your drunken 120lb untrained cousin. Take the outliers out of the scenario (Rousey and your cousin), and yeah, women can't beat men, but they'll sure as hell try.
    NO, cause that comparison is silly.
    You tried to say only this extreme situation does it work.
    That is false.
    Just like Devil you pain all men being far more capable than they actually are.
    Men are just well not that strong anymore, there are a lot and I mean a lot of pussies running around now.
    to the point that the 120lb drunk guy is no longer an outlier.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Testosterone, adrenaline and panic very quickly remind men of how to move to hurt people. All the woman can do is deal enough damage to convince him to hurt her.
    These vegan, tree fucking, hipsters, probably are not producing **** for testosterone.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You assume these dudes can't fight based on their appearance. They've got teeth.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of interesting note test levels of the average man have been on the decline.

https://www.endocrine.org/news-room/...in_men_decline

So when we do look at these millennials they do not have as much test flowing through them as we did.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    See and I would probably put money on your son, cause that "strength" difference while real, isn't going to be all that fucking helpful. Cause they probably A don't know how to actually use there strength to throw a fucking punch and B have no way of stopping being taken down. They sure as **** are not going to muscle there way out of it. They are not going to muscle there way out of mount and are not going to muscle there way out of an Ezekiel choke.

The fact that you don't know any 120lb men is part of this odd binary thinking you have going on that
    Men = Big and strong
    Women = small and fragile
    Yes Man tend to be Bigger and Stronger on Average but there are plenty of little dudes running around.
    There are plenty of weak ass mother fucking dudes running around.
    We live in a society where dudes sit around all fucking day.
    Dudes that don't have to do **** physically.
    Dudes that have embarrassed effeminacy.

Maybe I should be clear, my commentary isn't so much ra ra woman power.

Its men are no longer fucking men.
    I think you're greatly underestimating the value of strength differences. I'll give you another example.

Occasionally my kid rolls with a tiny woman. She's lighter than him. She's not a brand new beginner but she's still a noob-ish white belt. He is way, way more skilled than she is. I would've thought he could've beaten the snot out of her. But he just can't. She's tiny and inexperienced but she's still a grown-ass woman with grown-ass people hormones and musculature and whatnot. She is able to just power out of a lot of his ****. He has never submitted her.

He beats kids all the time who are giants in comparison to him but still not sexually mature. That physical difference is huge and the difference between grown men and grown women is at least as significant. Probably moreso.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You assume these dudes can't fight based on their appearance. They've got teeth.
    So do women, and one fucking thing I know is a woman is a HELL a lot more likely to use her teeth than a dude.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These vegan, tree fucking, hipsters, probably are not producing **** for testosterone.
    These guys are wearing scarves and blazers. See how they're all fighting while the women are sitting around screaming?

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So do women, and one fucking thing I know is a woman is a HELL a lot more likely to use her teeth than a dude.
    That doesn't hurt people. That just escalates the matter and will get you killed.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think you're greatly underestimating the value of strength differences. I'll give you another example.

Occasionally my kid rolls with a tiny woman. She's lighter than him. She's not a brand new beginner but she's still a noob-ish white belt. He is way, way more skilled than she is. I would've thought he could've beaten the snot out of her. But he just can't. She's tiny and inexperienced but she's still a grown-ass woman with grown-ass people hormones and musculature and whatnot. She is able to just power out of a lot of his ****. He has never submitted her.

He beats kids all the time who are giants in comparison to him but still not sexually mature. That physical difference is huge and the difference between grown men and grown women is at least as significant. Probably moreso.
    Fair enough, the strength difference certainly can be there, and if its enough for her to power out than for sure even a fairly weak adult male would be able to do so as well.

Page 6 of 38 First ... 234567891016 ... Last