Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Roadhouse.
    Aha!
    The Eagle Claw makes sense now!

Style
    dead lifting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post

If you have 300 people go berserk you failed at the job a long time before you called the cops.
    That sounds like something out of a Marc Macyoung book. If you've been doing this for awhile you know **** happens outside your controll.

Style
    dead lifting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    Pat Downs and searches frequently reveal contraband. I just take it and allow them in, or they can not come in at all. Anyone gets aggressive I go inside, lock the door, and call PD.
    Lock the door? WTF are they paying you for. Definiently not where I'm from. We have had medium size riots during concert season, PD, SD,SP, private security and even a few tough locals ALL help out. I guess one time the doors did get locked, actually blocked shut Some guys where causing trouble and refused to leave at closing time. My boss looked at them and said, know you can't fucking leave. But that was a differnt time.

Style
    講手
    That's what I'm saying. I wouldn't work with that dude. That's the sort of dude where **** jumps off and you find out then and there that he's not 'bout it. **** that. Give me a crew of goons and let's turn it down a bit. Better than than try to teach a wimp to man up when you get jumped.

Style
    Getting less fat
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Besides even if I show unarmed, I usually have a weapon by the end of the night. My weapons collection come from what I take from customers.
    Whats the weirdest weapon you've confiscated?

Style
    講手
    Guns. Cause the assholes always flash a permit like I'm gonna let them in because they have a concealed carry license. Like, really? Not how it works. Then I have to kick some dude out when he's got a pistol and all I've got is a walkie and a knife. So I bounce them politely. Random oddities I find are flashlights, corkscrews and screwdrivers. Best find I had was this jackass. I was sitting there and dude wanted to empty his pockets. I didn't ask him to, as the weapons I'm looking for can be felt in the pockets. He did though, and I see a plastic baggie sticking out of his hand. Fucking double stacked E. I called in sick the next day.

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    Guns. Cause the assholes always flash a permit like I'm gonna let them in because they have a concealed carry license. Like, really? Not how it works.
    anyone with a CCW (or whatever MA calls them) should know that they aren't allowed to carry in a bar. i'm surprised that you actually see many people with CCW, i thought that in MA it was next to impossible, especially in boston (similar to NYC, in that unless you're extremely rich/famous or really connected in city hall, you won't get one.) neither of those seems like the typical clientele of your strip club.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    講手
    It's a rarity. I've found two guns thus far. I'm not sure why they submit to pay down. What do they think I'm looking for? It's not a strip club though and the people come from various backgrounds. One gentleman was black, well dressed and affluent. He was permitted in after he got rid of the offending item. The other one was white and poorly dressed. I was busy negotiating the matter or the gun when another bouncer decided to run into my section and bounce them for dress code anyways.

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    It's a rarity. I've found two guns thus far. I'm not sure why they submit to pay down. What do they think I'm looking for? It's not a strip club though and the people come from various backgrounds. One gentleman was black, well dressed and affluent. He was permitted in after he got rid of the offending item. The other one was white and poorly dressed. I was busy negotiating the matter or the gun when another bouncer decided to run into my section and bounce them for dress code anyways.
    interesting. sorry to mistake your club for a strip club, i thought you had said that you worked at one (maybe that was in the past) but i probably kept thinking so since the type of trouble you describe seems more in line with a strip club.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Page 36 of 38 First ... 2632333435363738 Last