Page 14 of 38 First ... 410111213141516171824 ... Last

Thread: Decking Hos

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Suffragettes Who Learned Martial Arts to Fight for Votes

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles...ium=atlas-page

Not that it proves **** in the context of this thread.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    HEMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    The Suffragettes Who Learned Martial Arts to Fight for Votes

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles...ium=atlas-page

Not that it proves **** in the context of this thread.
    But the suffragettes were peaceful protesters! That's what I was taught in school anyway.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    It's way more badass than talking **** and calling someone a keyboard warrior when you have no proof you've ever been in harm's way, don't you think?
    We both know that you're never going to verify ****. We have yet to see any compelling evidence that you even train. Or weigh less than 300lbs. All you post about is how good your son is at BJJ, how much you hate gay people and women, and how you are supposedly some type of amazing badass that we should be grateful to have grace use with your presence. And yeah, I know I suck, but at least I've posted competition footage. There is video evidence here that I am willing to glove up and get out there. You can't say that.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    We both know that you're never going to verify ****. We have yet to see any compelling evidence that you even train. Or weigh less than 300lbs. All you post about is how good your son is at BJJ, how much you hate gay people and women, and how you are supposedly some type of amazing badass that we should be grateful to have grace use with your presence. And yeah, I know I suck, but at least I've posted competition footage. There is video evidence here that I am willing to glove up and get out there. You can't say that.
    If Devil was a Marine who saw combat, that is good enough for me.
    Don't get me wrong, Devil likes to make controversial points and troll.
    But, those of us who like to wear Karate pajamas, and even though of us who step in a ring,
    are not the true warriors of our age.
    The true warriors of our times are the armed services veterans, the police, the fire-fighters, and the other emergency response personnel.
    If Devil was a Marine, particularly if he has had combat experience, he can talk all the **** he wants.
    Last edited by WFMurphyPhD; 5/16/2016 7:12am at .

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    We both know that you're never going to verify ****.
    And this is the part where you step on your dick.

As a matter of fact, I'm completely willing to verify anything I say about myself. I just don't do **** for free. I don't jump when little monkeys like yourself say jump. I want something in return.

Why don't we play a game? You and I identify a fellow member of the site who we can both agree can serve as an impartial judge. If I can't provide that person proof that I was awarded a Combat Action Ribbon then I leave Bullshido, never to be heard from again.

If I can provide the above proof, you leave. Like a man, with honor. For good. Because you said you would.

That's an easy day's work since I'm full of ****, right? You can be the guy who runs off the **** talking troll forever. Maybe you'll get a special tag beside your username or something.

Wanna' play?

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    If Devil was a Marine who saw combat, that is good enough for me.
    Don't get me wrong, Devil likes to make controversial points and troll.
    But, those of us who like to wear Karate pajamas, and even though of us who step in a ring,
    are not the true warriors of our age.
    The true warriors of our times are the armed services veterans, the police, the fire-fighters, and the other emergency response personnel.
    If Devil was a Marine, particularly if he has had combat experience, he can talk all the **** he wants.
    I will only partially agree with this, yes seeing combat is pretty badass, but that doesn't necessarily make someone a warrior. I have known some real bitches who saw combat. I worked with one who shot off his own dick while trying to rob a bank. Was he a "warrior" too?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I will only partially agree with this, yes seeing combat is pretty badass, but that doesn't necessarily make someone a warrior.
    I would agree with that statement.

However, that's irrelevant at this point. I've been called out as someone who isn't willing to verify his own credentials. So, we can see. Although it is unlikely that I'll need to provide any such verification because Ghost knows I'm not bullshitting anyone and it's doubtful that he'll put his money where his mouth is. It's much easier to talk tough when you don't have to back up the diarrhea that pours out of your mouth.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was he a "warrior" too?
    Of course he was.

Being a warrior is perfectly compatible with being a stupid git.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I would agree with that statement.

However, that's irrelevant at this point. I've been called out as someone who isn't willing to verify his own credentials. So, we can see. Although it is unlikely that I'll need to provide any such verification because Ghost knows I'm not bullshitting anyone and it's doubtful that he'll put his money where his mouth is. It's much easier to talk tough when you don't have to back up the diarrhea that pours out of your mouth.
    I would agree with this, my statement wasn't to call anyone out on anything it was more about how people like to use the term "warrior". But that's probably a discussion for a different thread.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would agree with this, my statement wasn't to call anyone out on anything it was more about how people like to use the term "warrior". But that's probably a discussion for a different thread.
    Nah, **** it. Let's talk about it here.

The term warrior is probably used too much. But to me, the one that's even worse is "hero". Hero is a big fucking word. People get called heroes all the time just for being cops or just for being in the military or just for dying at the hands of a terrorist. All sorts of stupid ****. My bar for calling someone a hero is much, much higher than that.

Page 14 of 38 First ... 410111213141516171824 ... Last