Page 13 of 38 First ... 39101112131415161723 ... Last

Thread: Decking Hos

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    I just realized what this is. This is just another version of "I don't need to train, when I get angry I turn into a fucking animal" and "I could never join the Army because I would punch a drill sergeant if he yelled at me" dipshit lines of reasoning you hear. It's the exact same line of retarded ass reasoning. A woman that can deadlift 300lbs and goes to Muay Thai three days a week is going to beat the **** out of some 130lb hipster beta male that never exercises. This entire thread is a monument to human retardation. Devil is just a fucking keyboard warrior, and I'm pretty sure that the acid has finally cooked The Villain's brain. Go home guys. We're done here.
    I'M a keyboard warrior? Bitch, please.

First, I would never join the Army because they're pussies like you. That's why I was a Marine.

Would you like to compare verifiable credentials to see who's the real keyboard warrior?

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is bizarre, people comparing individuals against a specific male demographic and **** like that.

Women will generally lose in fights against men becouse they are generally smaller and weaker. It's not sexist, it's nature. That's it.
    Ne Obliviscaris

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I'M a keyboard warrior? Bitch, please.

First, I would never join the Army because they're pussies like you. That's why I was a Marine.

Would you like to compare verifiable credentials to see who's the real keyboard warrior?
    Verifying credentials?? Is that really the "marine" thing to do??

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    This thread is bizarre, people comparing individuals against a specific male demographic and **** like that.

Women will generally lose in fights against men becouse they are generally smaller and weaker. It's not sexist, it's nature. That's it.
    Yes very true and in most cases anyone smaller man or woman is likely to lose in a fight with all other points being even. But that's really not the point of the thread is it??

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Yes very true and in most cases anyone smaller man or woman is likely to lose in a fight with all other points being even. But that's really not the point of the thread is it??
    I don't really care, my point still stands.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Men can be trained to do manly things like fighting, women otherwise...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    I don't really care, my point still stands.
    LOL well at least you stick by your guns.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Verifying credentials?? Is that really the "marine" thing to do??
    It's way more badass than talking **** and calling someone a keyboard warrior when you have no proof you've ever been in harm's way, don't you think?

Style
    Seidokaikan
    It seems to me that the Sanjuriu Martial Art is not in guestion, but, rather the character of Mr. Galt.
    -AkidoMom

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    It's way more badass than talking **** and calling someone a keyboard warrior when you have no proof you've ever been in harm's way, don't you think?
    Yeah sure if you want to be all logical about it. But it's not as much fun.

Page 13 of 38 First ... 39101112131415161723 ... Last