Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    This is a serious forum, your last couple of posts are unnecessary and off-topic. SO are Holy Moment's.

MINE address his, and now yours I guess. Care to stay on-topic and not try to critique other peoples' posts?

Always funny, your bias towards Rabbit.

No you're an illiterate, ignorant moron, so you should stop posting in here.
    That sentence I quoted is a travesty.

Writer my ass.

Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    No you're an illiterate, ignorant moron, so you should stop posting in here.
    That sentence I quoted is a travesty.

Writer my ass.
    Still trying to tell me what and where to post? LOL Get over yourself, shitposter.

Stick to the topic (therapeutic massage) or I'll report your posts to you-know-who like they deserve (Hopefully you won't bust a nut crying about it like Devil does).

Jerking people off to orgasm has NOTHING to do with the benefits of massage in the context of this thread, much like trying to jerk me off has nothing to do with the context of this thread.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Still trying to tell me what and where to post? LOL Get over yourself, shitposter.

Stick to the topic (therapeutic massage) or I'll report your posts to you-know-who like they deserve (Hopefully you won't bust a nut crying about it like Devil does).

Jerking people off to orgasm has NOTHING to do with the benefits of massage in the context of this thread, much like trying to jerk me off has nothing to do with the context of this thread.

You're the one talking about it dumbass.
    Gtfo you moron.

Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    You're the one talking about it dumbass.
    Gtfo you moron.
    Oh but not Holy Moment or BKR or you, right, or any of the ones who actually began talking about it?

You casually avoided scolding them. Still want to claim I'm the one talking about it?

Did you upvote HM's post? Yes or no.

I'm really starting to think of you as a toxic poster. For a while I thought it was a gag. Too bad, you seemed like an intelligent person, if somewhat sadistic.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    ..you're still posting off topic dipshit.

Style
    Judo, Asian fisting
    what on earth have I stepped back into?

Quote Originally Posted by Broomie View Post
    I would if money wasn't an issue. I believe routine massage is essential for maximal benefit and performance in any sport. But, I can't afford a weekly massage. Hot baths and roller stuff help, but not the same.
    My opinion based on experience.

There are a lot of different modalities. Some places sell deep tissue as sports massage. It's not the same. Also it requires so much sensitivity on the part of the masseur that youre lucky if you find a practictioner that can tell what's up with your body.

My best experience was with a Croatian guy who used to work with sports teams teams. He educated me alot on what to look for in massage.
    Aha, Where are you situated?

Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567