Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    patfromlogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hilo Island of Hawaii
    Posts
    8,924
    Style
    Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo
    3

    79-Year-Old Bird Watcher Takes Down Oregon Militant With High School Wrestling Move

    “We’re hoping this is an isolated incident and we’re asking the elderly not to knock any more militants on their ass,” said the grinning FBI agent.

    This is fucking hilarious. One of the "Vanila Isis," the home grown militia occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, gets dumped hard (last seen, he was still gasping for breath on the ground). The Y'all Kida armed guard confronted the 79 year old only to be taken down with what sounds like, a single leg technique. And it's reported that 400 angry bird watchers are on their way!!

    http://thelapine.ca/79-year-old-bird...restling-move/

    and on another note, the militants sent out a wish list of supplies and were sent $1000 of dildos, sex toys and edible penises! http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...s-penis-candy/
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

  2. #2
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,660
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    The idiot with the gun is lucky to be alive.

    Why was that not Assault with a Deadly Weapon and Attempted Kidnapping?
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  3. #3
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    14,440
    Style
    street paddleboarding
    1

    Tactical karambit sighting!

  4. #4
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,743
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hilarious! I hope the birders show up in droves. If they get guns pointed at them, it's all the law needs to go in there and clean that **** up. Not that they don't have enough already.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,353
    Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    1

  6. #6
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,686
    Style
    Jits
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    “We’re hoping this is an isolated incident and we’re asking the elderly not to knock any more militants on their ass,” said the grinning FBI agent.

    This is fucking hilarious. One of the "Vanila Isis," the home grown militia occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, gets dumped hard (last seen, he was still gasping for breath on the ground). The Y'all Kida armed guard confronted the 79 year old only to be taken down with what sounds like, a single leg technique. And it's reported that 400 angry bird watchers are on their way!!
    False but funny.

  7. #7
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,660
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    False but funny.
    boooooooooooooooo!
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  8. #8
    Kovacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,303
    Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post

    Tactical karambit sighting!
    I would laugh at this guy for wearing desert gear in an alpine/winter environment and for having what looks like the most uncomfortable rig ever but the Karambit makes him totally legit.
    Ne Obliviscaris

  9. #9
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,743
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    I would laugh at this guy for wearing desert gear in an alpine/winter environment and for having what looks like the most uncomfortable rig ever but the Karambit makes him totally legit.
    That area is "high desert", not alpine. So high desert with snow on the ground.

    In any case, they are all nut-case sovereign citizens, regardless of environment.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #10
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,784
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in