Page 7 of 60 First ... 345678910111757 ... Last
  1. #61

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    Style
    shin nagari
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "The mere idea of having to fight someone just absolutely terrified me." Ah, grasshopper, fear is your friend. Increases strength endurance, shortens reaction time...fear is the reason that your ancestors survived long enough to procreate you.

    Like "Greed is good....."

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for sharing this!

  3. #63
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,537
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who cares about all that crap I just want to impress women.
    22,000hrs ? I'll stick to 1 a week and if I get beaten up in front of a women I'll just use the old "I didn't want to hurt him" line.
    King without a crown

  4. #64
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Who cares about all that crap I just want to impress women.
    22,000hrs ? I'll stick to 1 a week and if I get beaten up in front of a women I'll just use the old "I didn't want to hurt him" line.
    Women aren't impressed by Martial Artists or Fighters.

  5. #65
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,537
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by <plasma> View Post
    Women aren't impressed by Martial Artists or Fighters.
    Yes they are.

    You just hang out with women that are too intelligent (the wrong kind) to appreciate them.

    Many a night of unbridled passion has been had using the line "my hands are registered as lethal weapons and the local police station"
    King without a crown

  6. #66
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,789
    Style
    Pumping iron
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Yes they are.

    You just hang out with women that are too intelligent (the wrong kind) to appreciate them.

    Many a night of unbridled passion has been had using the line "my hands are registered as lethal weapons and the local police station"
    Not even the most professional escort would manage to withhold a look of pity.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 1/25/2016 7:54am at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  7. #67

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    561
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had to file a form 1 for my hands, and I don't even live in America...

  8. #68
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,537
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DARPAChief View Post
    I had to file a form 1 for my hands, and I don't even live in America...
    Mine are registered with Interpol and the UN.

    if we find life on Mars I guess I'll have to register with NASA too.
    King without a crown

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    Style
    shin nagari
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Not even the most professional escort would manage to withhold a look of pity.
    A +27 yo fat chick with a kid and no high school diploma might. Kool thing about a professional escort, when you dump them, you dump them. The fat chick is like herpes, hard to get rid of. Then there is the woman scorned thing.

  10. #70
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,789
    Style
    Pumping iron
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!



    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 1/25/2016 1:22pm at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Page 7 of 60 First ... 345678910111757 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in