Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
    From what I gather, life on the bayou is way different. Every time through (my last visit was what, 2 weeks ago?) I think about trying to find a way to spend a couple of years, there. Also, drop the g and the second c is optional (if you see a sign for craklins, stop, you're in for a real treat). On the other hand, teeth are also optional in much of that area. Think Deliverance, but for reals, yo.

I've visited and shared warm embraces and honi* with the residents in Kalaupapa so that's not a problem, especially if they got the good pork stuff!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalaupapa,_Hawaii

*Nose/air kissing as a traditional greeting; sharing breath or "ha"
    You place noses together and mix breath.
    That's one translation for Haole; without breath.

Style
    Bujinkan Arts
    I feel like this guy doesn't routinely fight anyone.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairybreeches View Post
    I feel like this guy doesn't routinely fight anyone.
    I feel the same too.

Who doesn't include fighting people in their daily routine?

I'm religious about mine:

****, shave, shower, slap wife, breakfast , kick dog, go to work, road rage fight on route, work 8 hrs verbally abusing for atleast 7 , go home kiss wife , stroke dog , eat dinner , slap wife , kick dog, go to pub, punch random person, go home, bed.

Wake and repeat.
    King without a crown

Style
    Muay Thai
    I feel like most people whose style is "Bujinkan Arts" don't routinely fight anyone.
    Fixed

Style
    Bujinkan Arts
    Yeah, Bujinkan catches a lot of flack because it attracts all the Naruto nerds, but guy who runs it is a complete phenom. I work inpatient psych, so I get a lot of opportunities to put my hands on people. Some of them are naked or covered in poop.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Yeah, Bujinkan catches a lot of flack because it attracts all the Naruto nerds, but guy who runs it is a complete phenom. I work inpatient psych, so I get a lot of opportunities to put my hands on people. Some of them are naked or covered in poop.
    You should go beat up forum member Omega Supreme to make a point about how deadly the bujinkan fighters are. That dude needs a good death touching if anyone ever has.

Style
    Bujinkan Arts
    That's not a real thing, seriously Bujinkan is really just old koryu stuff with a lot of rolls.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    That's not a real thing, seriously Bujinkan is really just old koryu stuff with a lot of rolls.
    Bukinkan is for pussies. It's for people who haven't figured out what real training is supposed to look like.

Style
    Bujinkan Arts
    You know I did muay thai, I still do Catch, and I have to say that training vs. actual confrontation is like comparing masturbation to sex. Like when you're a virgin you're like "Oh I can whack it for 2 hours I got stamina, I can take all those bitches on" but then you get to the real thing and you freak out and cum in like 10 seconds. Not that I'm knocking anyone who cums in 10 seconds, a whole lotta sex can happen in 10 seconds. MMMhhmmm. But seriously no training regimen compares to having to put hands on a 300 pound manic gentleman whose pumping two fingers in his ass and trying to jerk it on a female peer with his free hand.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    You know I did muay thai, I still do Catch, and I have to say that training vs. actual confrontation is like comparing masturbation to sex. Like when you're a virgin you're like "Oh I can whack it for 2 hours I got stamina, I can take all those bitches on" but then you get to the real thing and you freak out and cum in like 10 seconds. Not that I'm knocking anyone who cums in 10 seconds, a whole lotta sex can happen in 10 seconds. MMMhhmmm. But seriously no training regimen compares to having to put hands on a 300 pound manic gentleman whose pumping two fingers in his ass and trying to jerk it on a female peer with his free hand.
    Look! we can bullshit all day but what it really comes down to are you gonna Dojo storm Omega or not!?! The things he has said about Ninjitsu and Ninja's needs to be atoned for.