Page 49 of 60 First ... 3945464748495051525359 ... Last
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I merely asked for you to relate some stories of your "youthful indiscretions." You jump right to a gong sau? WTF is wrong with you, man?
    LMAO he did the same with me.

Asking me if I wanted a guest at my gym , accused me of calling him out and invited me to a biker club to fight.

I'm going to have to call troll because I really cannot believe that in 2016 somebody can be stupid enough to come to Bullshido and put "bar fighting" in their style field .
    King without a crown

Style
    all things in Moderation
    I don't like to brag about my seriously badass and surprisingly successful criminal history but let's just say it's totes badass.
    ďI don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.Ē
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Kendo
    Every day I cover up my teardrop tats with makeup, both to stay under the radar and to hide the bags under my eyes for a more youthful look. Kind of a metrosexual badass, if you will.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    I removed the tags from all my mattresses.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    I wear socks on the mats, motha******s.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    I wear socks on the mats, motha******s.
    You of all people would, I know your type.
    ďI don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.Ē
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Right, anyway - Submessenger where are you from? We can maybe look to do a throwdown. Rules I require are it doesn't end until BOTH parties say so. So either you, or me, might be asking for it to stop... But it doesn't end until the other guy says so too. It's the way we do things. Mainly because we don't breed geldings. PM me to tee things up.
    Stipulations like these are how I snagged my newest sex slave at the last unauthorized New Jersey Throwdown.

In case any of you wanted to know where W.Rabbit went.

Style
    MMA,BJJ, Gongkwon Yusul
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolentTendency View Post
    Rules I require are it doesn't end until BOTH parties say so. So either you, or me, might be asking for it to stop... But it doesn't end until the other guy says so too. It's the way we do things. Mainly because we don't breed geldings. PM me to tee things up.
    I know the dumbest post competition is over, but I'd like to enter this anyway.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post

In case any of you wanted to know where W.Rabbit went.
    I'm pretty sure nobody wanted to know and simply assumed he was somewhere else on the internet annoying people.

Glad to here he is not !

Where The Gong Sau Biker Dude from Mars has disappeared too however is a little intriguing as I was enjoying his particular brand of comedy.
    King without a crown

Style
    Pumping iron
    Just read VT's posts. Sir, you have my respect and admiration.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Page 49 of 60 First ... 3945464748495051525359 ... Last