Page 47 of 60 First ... 3743444546474849505157 ... Last
    Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolentTendency View Post
    I have been involved (allegedly) in hundreds of violent crimes, on both sides of the coin.
    Homo homine lupus est.
    Oh, please, do share. Also, you spelled homini incorrectly.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been involved (allegedly) in hundreds of violent crimes, on both sides of the coin. That doesn't sound like a 0.32% chance to me.

Violence is a fascinating creature in a lot of ways. People say stupid things like "violence never solves anything" for example, but the whole fuckin reason people keep using it is because it literally solves everything. Even the way the State deals with the problem of individuals using violence to solve their own problems, is through violence by proxy or the threat of greater violence. Who has the bigger stick and all of that.

Beyond that, violence is also addictive as ****. It feels very, very good... Well, when you're on the giving end. Not always so much on the receiving end. There is a moment, I am sure many others here know what I am talking about, when you are really beating someone good and they hit this point where their whole body relaxes, they stop trying to protect themselves or defend themselves at all... Just go kind of limp and their eyes zone out like they're on drugs or something. It's like a thousand yard stare. I know that look, I've felt what it's like to be in that state as well as put someone else into it. When you are the one doing it, it's a Godlike feeling. Your enemy is totally and entirely beaten. You have broken him. They have completely given up, and stopped caring. Nothing else on earth can give you that feeling, and it's incredibly empowering.

For myself, I kept finding myself with enough time on my hands to quietly reflect on some of my choices in life, and ended up seeking out martial arts as a way to positively express myself and seek at least a diluted form of this rush. Some of it is in your own mindset and attitude, too, I think. A man taps, he's submitted to you... You've achieved the same complete and total victory only you've done it in a positive manner that's not victimizing your fellow man. Outside of certain other bonds, some of my closest and most loyal friends have come through martial arts. Anyway, so like I say I went in a positive direction in the end with this, but I know the taste of that "high" intimately and I know there are so many people walking around all around us who want nothing more than to chase it. We're a predatory species at heart, when we let ourselves devolve into a more animalistic state of mind.

Some people will use violence to get something from you. Sometimes, the thing they want from you is simply the rush of breaking you. Homo homine lupus est.
    Ok thanks for sharing (FRAT)

What were we talking about?
    King without a crown

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been involved (allegedly) in hundreds of violent crimes, on both sides of the coin. That doesn't sound like a 0.32% chance to me.
    Your chance of being in a car accident goes up if you drive on the wrong side of the road with your lights off.

People say stupid things like "violence never solves anything" for example, but the whole fuckin reason people keep using it is because it literally solves everything.
    People say that because they don't believe being convicted of a felony is a solution to anything.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    MT, BJJ, BKB, Barfighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Oh, please, do share. Also, you spelled homini incorrectly.
    It's alluded to in some of my other posts. Also, I didn't spell it wrong I declined it wrong. My bad.

EDIT: Submessenger just to make sure I'm not coming across as an asshole. I have lived my entire life in the "1%" of people who live by different norms than regular society. It's simply the way it is. I make no apologies for it, no concessions for it, and see nothing wrong with it. I have never seen any valid critic with any valid connection or membership within any legitimate club, so anything bad you've heard probably isn't true. It's a good community but it does require that you hold your own. Now, you'll call me a liar, and I can provide conviction records going back to juvenile offences in the 1970s, but honestly I don't care that much.

Also, I am sure that on a site like this I must be far from the only one to have done time. We all make youthful indiscretions. Fights happen constantly inside.

Damnit I don't know how to multiquote??

Right, anyway - Submessenger where are you from? We can maybe look to do a throwdown. Rules I require are it doesn't end until BOTH parties say so. So either you, or me, might be asking for it to stop... But it doesn't end until the other guy says so too. It's the way we do things. Mainly because we don't breed geldings. PM me to tee things up.
    Last edited by ViolentTendency; 11/30/2016 12:59am at .

Style
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Your chance of being in a car accident goes up if you drive on the wrong side of the road with your lights off.

People say that because they don't believe being convicted of a felony is a solution to anything.
    You're missing my point. Accepting a felony conviction, or the authority of the state at all to impose upon you any consequence of any kind, is done by... what? Implicit coercion at the very least. It's not as though we are all politely asked and may decline, is it? Think about it.

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Ok thanks for sharing (FRAT)

What were we talking about?
    I don't know what you mean my "FRAT" but what I was talking about was that all you need to do is look around you to see that that 0.32% **** is bullshit.

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    This sentence in particular... We have already established you are the kind of guy that calls a motorcycle club a "biker gang" yet have never known or rode with any. Mile in my shoes, son. You're preaching rhetoric from an established point of view, to someone who learned their alphabet starting with "ACAB". I, like you, grew up with very solid rhetoric and a dogmatic POV. Unlike you, people on my side of the coin have learned to see what is for what it is with an open mind. Maybe you could give that a try?
    Last edited by ViolentTendency; 11/30/2016 1:11am at .

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's alluded to in some of my other posts. Also, I didn't spell it wrong I declined it wrong. My bad.

EDIT: Submessenger just to make sure I'm not coming across as an asshole.
    Umm I think that ship may have sailed already.
    Yep According to my watch it's a quarter passed looking like an asshole.

But the good news is that you are in company.

Welcome to Bullshido.
    King without a crown

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right, anyway - Submessenger where are you from? We can maybe look to do a throwdown. Rules I require are it doesn't end until BOTH parties say so. So either you, or me, might be asking for it to stop... But it doesn't end until the other guy says so too. It's the way we do things. Mainly because we don't breed geldings. PM me to tee things up.

You are our Christmas present from the internet .
    King without a crown

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post

You are our Christmas present from the internet .
    In that case Happy Holidays.

I've been here a little while. I thought this would be a place to find like minds, to be honest.

Page 47 of 60 First ... 3743444546474849505157 ... Last