Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... Last
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Paris Attacks

Letís talk about the Paris attacks. Actually, not just the Paris attacks. Letís talk about ISIS and the Islamic faith as a whole and letís talk about the safety of our people.

ďBomb the **** out of them!Ē Thatís what people are crying for. Yes, yes, of course. That goes without saying. We should **** up ISISí **** at every opportunity. Thatís a no-brainer. But anyone who thinks thatís going to be the full solution to our problem is delusional.

This is not a tumor we can just cut out. The cancer is in our blood. These people are here, in our country. And those people are not just black flag waving members of ISIS who have infiltrated our soil. The problem is much deeper than that. The problem is Islam as a whole. Itís a filthy, violent religion. There is no such thing as ďRadical IslamĒ. Itís ALL radical. Itís all a problem. All this talk about Islam being a religion of peace is pure fucking horse ****. The calls for violence are written right there in their holy scriptures. The Muslims who are gunning down innocent people Ė those are the most devout Muslims. Theyíre the ones who are following their scriptures most faithfully. Theyíre the people who are obeying their religious teachings.

This creates a complex problem and Americans are too soft to deal with it, because the solutions are going to have to be ugly and America is full of idealist pussies. If we wanted a real and effective solution wielded mercilessly, with all our might, the answer would be to round up Muslims, Gestapo style, and tell them to go be Muslim somewhere else. Thatís a solution that would work. That's the best solution, besides perhaps killing them all. But thatís just fantasy. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the American people donít have enough sack to do that.

Whatís something we could do thatís productive and wouldnít make 80% of Americans throw up on their shoes? We need to crack down on political teachings in American mosques. These mosques should be under surveillance and they should be shut down as soon as they start spewing their dangerous, violent rhetoric. We have every right to do this, just like we have every right to keep Mormons from marrying 10 year old girls. We have the right, so go cry about your freedom of religion elsewhere.

We donít have the luxury of kindness and sensitivity and moderation. Not with this threat. This planet will always belong to the most aggressive creatures. Right now, we are not it. Muslims are the most aggressive creatures. Theyíre going to own this world if we donít find our fucking balls and unleash our own mean streak.

Keep being soft and see where it gets us. Weíre going to have our very own Beslan soon, Iím afraid. Or worse. Maybe a dozen Beslans at once. How high will the bodies have to be stacked in our streets before we accept the reality in which we live?

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why stop with islam? all religions push the same bullshit.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    why stop with islam? all religions push the same bullshit.
    I agree and disagree. All religions are bullshit. We'd be better off without them. But all of them pushing the same bullshit? Not quite. Islam is a completely different level of crazy. So, essentially my answer to your question is....first things first.

Style
    Se-Jong TKD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The same things have been said before regarding the Irish, Gemans, Italians, Scandinavians, Catholics, Jews, Chinese, etc.

I don't think we're suddenly right when we say the same thing about the newest groups.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kanegs View Post
    The same things have been said before regarding the Irish, Gemans, Italians, Scandinavians, Catholics, Jews, Chinese, etc.

I don't think we're suddenly right when we say the same thing about the newest groups.
    The newest group? Is that a joke? Do you know how many centuries Muslims have been trying to kill the infidels? And throughout that time there have been people who correctly wanted to respond with merciless force. They've always been correct. And there have always been pussies who wanted to appease and forgive and be tolerant. They've always been wrong, just like you're wrong now.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Amen

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Remind me the last time Christians purposely killed 300 school children or flew airplanes full of people into skyscrapers.

And if they were doing it I'd be saying the same thing about them. They're not. Islam is the immediate threat requiring our attention.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    Se-Jong TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Remind me the last time Christians purposely killed 300 school children or flew airplanes full of people into skyscrapers.

And if they were doing it I'd be saying the same thing about them. They're not. Islam is the immediate threat requiring our attention.
    Does Anders Behring Breivik ring a bell?

Then theirs the lesser known Lord's Resistance Army and the Anti-balaka.

Of course the KKK and the IRA are Christians too.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kanegs View Post
    Does Anders Behring Breivik ring a bell?

Then theirs the lesser known Lord's Resistance Army and the Anti-balaka.

Of course the KKK and the IRA are Christians too.
    Breivik is a fair example although a lone nutbag is a far cry from what's happening with Muslims. With Muslims you're dealing with a persistent, widespread, coordinated enemy with a proven commitment to killing non-Muslims. Breivik is no longer a threat.

The next two you mentioned are lesser known precisely because they're not a significant threat. They're small time.

The KKK and IRA are perfect examples. They're no longer a significant threat because they were crushed through force. That's exactly what needs to be done with Muslims. Their beliefs and actions are at least as bad as the Klan's ever were.

I'm never going to defend Christianity or any other religion. But I'm smart enough to know who wants to cut my head off and who doesn't.

Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... Last