Page 3 of 3 First 123

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow Speakman hasn't aged well. But still you did challenge him, oh and now I want proof that you're "jacked up".
    Just to be clear, "jacked up" means something entirely different than "jacked." But here's my proof that I'm jacked up on something:

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    oh please tell me there's a vid of this.
    I seriously doubt there's any footage. I did PM Speakman to see if he could give any details, though.

Name:  Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 3.32.26 PM.png
Views: 101
Size:  73.4 KB

Style
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heh. I just read another article about Zane Frazier being involved in a Streetfight at a martial arts show. As a member of the Black Karate Federation (Hashtag Street) he got in a karate gang war with the notorious Sherman Oaks Raiders at Ed Parker's Long Beach ***** Point Karate Tournament. He was barred from further competition in Kenmpo, which marks the second art he was ever banned from practicing (Frazier claims the Gracies had forbidden him from training BJJ).

I'm starting to think Zane Frazier was one of the most Street participants in the early UFC's. He allegedly prepared for the first event by Street-sparring with members of the Crips.

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Just to be clear, "jacked up" means something entirely different than "jacked." But here's my proof that I'm jacked up on something:

Glad to see you're still doing well.

Style
    Trad Ju Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    I'm starting to think Zane Frazier was one of the most Street participants in the early UFC's. He allegedly prepared for the first event by Street-sparring with members of the Crips.
    I've no idea who Zane Frazier is but it's safe to assume that he's no relative of "Smoki' Joe"...anyway, I'm faintly aware of the Crips, you now "Colors" etc and various Crime docus we see here in Merrie England...but that apart, who is to say that Crips can fight? I thought that they used guns...he'd be better off in the Wild Card Gym and similar. You know, blokes who could ride out and attack and punch your Head off your Shoulders.

Just a thought.

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    I've no idea who Zane Frazier is but it's safe to assume that he's no relative of "Smoki' Joe"...anyway, I'm faintly aware of the Crips, you now "Colors" etc and various Crime docus we see here in Merrie England...but that apart, who is to say that Crips can fight? I thought that they used guns...he'd be better off in the Wild Card Gym and similar. You know, blokes who could ride out and attack and punch your Head off your Shoulders.

Just a thought.
    Dude, EVERYONE in a gang can fight. It's how they get in and rise through the ranks.

Page 3 of 3 First 123