Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: It's Raining

Style
    Shoo Sheetzoo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his Street level?!

Christ, I just made a >9000-joke in 2015. Seriously though, if this is legit, move the **** out of there. Even if it isn't, you should probably consider it.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah it's legit. The police chased the bloods into my neighborhood. Again.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I recommend investing in a flamethrower.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What this post means, plain and simple, I'm about to do battle with gang members for my home itself. I don't want to kill this dude, but if he's gnnna burglarize my home, I will. How do home defense?

Style
    Shoo Sheetzoo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    What this post means, plain and simple, I'm about to do battle with gang members for my home itself.
    The first question that comes to mind here is "Why is this a superior option to contacting the police and having them deal with it?" Not saying there couldn't be a reason, but I think people would have to hear that reason before offering advice on your situation.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like the plot to an awesome late 80's early 80's sideways scrolling beat'em up.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    講手
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadzu View Post
    The first question that comes to mind here is "Why is this a superior option to contacting the police and having them deal with it?" Not saying there couldn't be a reason, but I think people would have to hear that reason before offering advice on your situation.
    Well, I did. Hoping they do their jobs.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The police generally like arresting gangsters. As for defending yourself, a guy with a firearm can kill anybody. You can't be awake 24 hrs/day, and you don't have 360 degree vision. Home defense strategies operate under the assumption that if you are targeted, it would be at random, and the attackers would be unaware of your preparations. That is not the case here, so what you would be looking at is basically fortifications, and you would need a team. Barring that, leave. There will be costs incurred, no doubt, but if there are determined, organized, trained and armed people that intend to kill you, they will succeed.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well here is a good place to start
    http://www.goal.org/masslawpages/castledoctrine.html
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Shoo Sheetzoo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As do I. Sounds like you're in a pretty shitty spot, but again I would encourage you to explore any and all alternatives to direct conflict with these people. If there truly is no other option, make sure you're well-read in regards to the self-defense laws in your area, particularly as it pertains to home invasions. You've definitely got a tough row to hoe, and I wish you the best of luck in dealing with this situation.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last