Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Style
    Kyokushin
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm a Big Pharma Shill Sheeple!

As someone with a compromised immune system, this is probably why I will die early.

Oh damn it forum. I guess I'll upload this on imgur.

http://i.imgur.com/K1PxH4Q.jpg

Not sure how to remove useless attachment, TBH. :p
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	antivaxx.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	16772  

Last edited by Evergrey; 4/19/2015 5:52pm at .

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like what this guy has to say the most about this
    http://www.skepticalraptor.com/skept...a-shill-party/

Not only am I confident that I am not a paid Big Pharma shill, I am pretty confident that no other blogger is paid either. Why am I so confident? Lots of reasons:

FDA regulations expressly limit what any employee, consultant or “shill” of a pharmaceutical company can write about a vaccine.
    The FDA limits what can be said about “off-label” uses of drugs in social media (pdf).
    The FDA limits what can be written about side effects, uses, and prescribing information of drugs by those who are acting on behalf of a company (pdf).
    According to the FDA (pdf), “The Internet and social media have increased the volume and extent of materials and speeded the delivery of those materials. Websites can have hundreds of pages and can change daily. It is important to know that although we closely monitor what companies say, we generally do not have authority over statements made by independent organizations or persons—what we call third parties—unless they are acting on behalf of a company.”

Not only the FDA, but also the Securities and Exchange Commission, tightly regulate what individuals say about future products or indications. The facts are, almost any blogger who speaks about future vaccines do so openly, probably because none of us are “acting on behalf of a company.”
    In other words, if any of us were actually speaking on behalf of a pharmaceutical company, and writing what we have without disclosing that we were representatives of Big Pharma and without including full prescribing information, we would be committing a crime. The FDA would fine the offending company billions of dollars, and those of us who are shown to be shills would be in deep trouble. So, once again, if you have evidence that any pro-science/pro-vaccine blogger or social media activist, including myself, are being paid by Big Pharma, prove it. Or seriously go away with your stupidity.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Kyokushin
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More readable format:
    http://imgur.com/a/JKb2Y

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anti-Vaxers need to go the **** away.
    Ridiculous arguments made by ridiculous people.
    Any argument that starts with Big Pharma is typically a bullshit argument.
    Why the **** does this country have such big issues with trusting science.
    Religious-right wing nut jobs and anti-corporate liberal nut jobs.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kill it with fire.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    BJJ, FMA

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    also this

Page 1 of 2 12 Last