Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Striking
    Just a note that I'm still looking if anyone's open.

PM me for more contact information - oops if I missed anything, don't come here often.

Style
    Liuhebafa
    I wouldn't mind meeting up and knocking out some of my cobwebs. I'm not that skilled but I'm also not living mc dojo life

Style
    Striking

Still open for padwork

PM me to get in touch. Haven't heard back from anyone yet.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Vancouver motherfuckers, I'm possibly visiting you at the end of this month, so I have been testing out my Canadian vocab, "eh?", "sorry", "aboot" and "sorry aboot that, eh?"

I'm also looking forward to having a roll, so am wondering where to do so.

I am attending a conference at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre and may be staying at the Downtown Marriott on the 25-27th of June but am looking to extend the stay a couple of days.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Also, if someone can hook me up with some of that sweet BC bud, I would be a happy man.
    Purely for medicinal and recovery purposes.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Striking
    I'm more of a lady-killer than a ************ - read: still-shopping-for-a-jock-strap-and-mouth-guard-softie - but I'm looking for sparring partners too.

If you're looking for a gym, I'd recommend Lions or Kai Singthong for harder guys (my guess based on what I've heard, haven't actually been to either yet); most of the other ones are... well, my level haha... Anyway, feel free to message me as a +1 if someone bites.

As for the bud, it's currently a retail market, so you can literally Google places to buy. For the best, there's probably a discussion on Reddit about it. There was actually an open market along Robson by the art gallery a few months ago (wasn't even 4/20 yet), bike cops rolled through and didn't say anything.

Just be sure to check which chains failed their mould/organism tests in Toronto before picking your shop in Vancouver... No need to be smoking something that probably grew in granny's ass.

Style
    street fighting
    I live in Downtown right now. I trained filipiono martial arts, learnt bits and pieces from a lot of em. Muay thai and boxing skills.

Kung fu. NGCF to be exact. Anybody wanna train with me hit me up.

Style
    Jacket wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Also, if someone can hook me up with some of that sweet BC bud, I would be a happy man.
    Purely for medicinal and recovery purposes.
    Ok this is what a doctor told me (An actual MD). On the weekends dispensaries will have a "Naturopathic doctor" working. You tell them you get headaches or lethargy or some bullshit and they'll "prescribe" "medicine" based on their "expertise". Although since then I think it's gotten even looser and lots of dispensaries will sell to anyone since it's going to be legal real soon now.

Page 2 of 2 First 12