Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    About a month, when I did the last upgrade. I noticed that we can full-screen youtubz now, too, which I always meant to fix. Luckily, somebody did it for me.
    Fancy! I Like it.
    Half my post count is literally reposting videos people didn't link or BBCode didn't like.

*edit*

Oh I wonder if they fixed funky yo.utub.e addresses yet‽

*edit edit*
    I can't believe ‽'s never caught on.
    Last edited by Christmas Spirit; 2/08/2018 2:55pm at .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    About a month, when I did the last upgrade. I noticed that we can full-screen youtubz now, too, which I always meant to fix. Luckily, somebody did it for me.
    YT is getting hit with that crazy advert bitminer issue Bullshido had for a while. On a positive note, bitcoin's future is being estimated as approaching zero, so maybe it's a temp nuisance.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Is it really blackmail if I post the dirt anyway?
    We both know that isn't your wife...or your ex. You didn't think I could find this one huh?

Plus, she's way too young for me.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kyokushin
    Yesterday: It's a good week when I don't encounter fecal matter at work.
    This was not a good week.

Today: I broke my diet because **** everything it isn't working and I'll guiltily go back on it in a day or so.

Tried some Chinese food, Wuhan style. Seems to be mostly carbs! Tasty, though. Google Maps put them in a bunch of bushes, which I showed them, and then fixed in the app.

Deep cleaned a house full of earwigs. It isn't a dirty house- the fuckers just are determined to invade there. Went into battle with a vacuum cleaner. $25 tip!

Throat is sore. FFFUUUUUUUUCK this flu is really bad and I really need to not get it!

Ate leftover noodles on drive home.

Stopped at Target, bought cold medicine for my potential upcoming flu.

Found a noodle in my cleavage. Debated eating it. Realized I was at Target and nobody gives a flying **** about anything there.

Ate the cleavage noodle.

Good night.

Style
    CQC
    I'm tempted to go to an Appleseed with my ridiculous AR pistol. Also when summer hits I'm going to start 3 gunning in Magpul MDS shorts and a hawaiian shirt.

Style
    cultural appropriation
    had work. came home, ate. literally nothing else done today

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Went to Sylvio Behring training today. Mostly about two bla c k belt promotions.

Professor is a wise man.

Training tomorrow at noon. Indeterminate end time...
    Last edited by BKR; 2/10/2018 10:33pm at .

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    cultural appropriation
    after shift I did 120 reps on deadlift at 100kg. 50 conventional, 50 sumo and 20 stiff leg. the burn is real

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    3 hours of jiu jitsu. Out of bourbon, oh nos.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    3 hours of jiu jitsu.
    Sounds heavenly.

Out of bourbon, oh nos.
    My god man!
    What were you thinking?

Do we need to pass a hat around and buy you a 1/2 pint of Heaven Hill?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre