1. #8151
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,364
    Style
    judo hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Still working on my old Toyota 4x4...
    Love...

  2. #8152
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,873
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Love...
    OCD?

    Seriously the salt on the roads here... The brake bleeder screws on the rear wheels so completely rusted over I broke one off I'm afraid to try the other one I think I'm just going to have the brake shop tow it 2 blocks and fix it for me.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #8153
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,364
    Style
    judo hiatus
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    OCD?

    Seriously the salt on the roads here... The brake bleeder screws on the rear wheels so completely rusted over I broke one off I'm afraid to try the other one I think I'm just going to have the brake shop tow it 2 blocks and fix it for me.
    Tell me you did not use a Cresent wrench. Some rust eater and time should loosen up the other. My usual go to when removing broken screws is a left handed drill. Rotates in reverse to cut so usually drives a broken screw out. You have to, in this case, be vigilant for debris entering the system. A magnet helps if you're careful. Slow spindle speed and fair pressure. AFTER you have a uniform surface for the drill to bite into (file?). Don't remember if that's a tapered thread. Should not break if so unless you perhaps chose an adjustable metric wrench (Cresent) for the job (or you're ham handed). In reality sometimes things sit too long and just don't want to move anymore.

    Maybe a good idea to tow and let them do the work. Taking pride in the fact you have a multi drawered smoker and they most likely don't. + awesome kids and ass smoking jelly.

  4. #8154
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,802
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Tell me you did not use a Cresent wrench.
    The old Thumb Detecting Nut Fucker. My favorite tool.
    Some rust eater and time should loosen up the other. My usual go to when removing broken screws is a left handed drill. Rotates in reverse to cut so usually drives a broken screw out. You have to, in this case, be vigilant for debris entering the system. A magnet helps if you're careful. Slow spindle speed and fair pressure. AFTER you have a uniform surface for the drill to bite into (file?). Don't remember if that's a tapered thread. Should not break if so unless you perhaps chose an adjustable metric wrench (Cresent) for the job (or you're ham handed). In reality sometimes things sit too long and just don't want to move anymore.
    I can't help there at all.

    Maybe a good idea to tow and let them do the work.
    I don't see that happening till the chainsaw is out of gas and there aren't anymore cutting discs or drill bits.

    Taking pride in the fact you have a multi drawered smoker and they most likely don't. + awesome kids and ass smoking jelly.
    His wife did most the work in all that dude. You trying throw shade on the fly? That was Cold...
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  5. #8155
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,364
    Style
    judo hiatus
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    The old Thumb Detecting Nut Fucker. My favorite tool.

    I can't help there at all.


    I don't see that happening till the chainsaw is out of gas and there aren't anymore cutting discs or drill bits.


    His wife did most the work in all that dude. You trying throw shade on the fly? That was Cold...
    I stand corrected. BKR's wife is awesome and he is good only for teaching shooting, killing of animals, dressing and cooking of same. + decades of judo, now watching younger men have all the fun.

    He should definitely have the brake shop fix the brakes and focus (camera) on good family fun and the awesome scenery in which he finds himself.

    +cats while I have none. Have personally been threatening the wife with purchase of a bird.

    .....somehow forgot......

    Last night I gave Elvis (miniminature Chewbaca) another bath. Cause skunk. Again.

  6. #8156
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,802
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    * kicks rocks *
    Got chitty shinese fodd instaed.


    ...sad monkey.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  7. #8157
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,364
    Style
    judo hiatus
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    * kicks rocks *
    Got chitty shinese fodd instaed.


    ...sad monkey.
    Would offer a snow cone to wipe tomorrow's burning ass but it'd melt before delivery.

    Tomorrow is Jesus day. You'll be okay. See you here after.

  8. #8158
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,364
    Style
    judo hiatus
    Have bow inside back door. Cause skunks and city limits.

  9. #8159
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,873
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    The old Thumb Detecting Nut Fucker. My favorite tool.

    I can't help there at all.


    I don't see that happening till the chainsaw is out of gas and there aren't anymore cutting discs or drill bits.


    His wife did most the work in all that dude. You trying throw shade on the fly? That was Cold...
    Wife is step mom.

    She is awesome, though!

    Biomom is awesome too.

    Bleeder goes right into wheel cylinder...

    Have to replace.

    Chainsaw...hmmmm...should have amateur chainsaw porn to share tomorrow evening...

    Get some bar and chain lube and be patient.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #8160
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,873
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    * kicks rocks *
    Got chitty shinese fodd instaed.


    ...sad monkey.
    But pelvis work ok?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in