1. #8111
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,673
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    4
    My deaf cat ... she yells at her toys with such incredible volume, that it can be physically painful. The poor thing would starve to death in the wild. Meeeeeowlllliiiing at prey at well over 100 feet away.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  2. #8112
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,750
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    5

    Cat Nurse

    Camped out on the couch with my cat, as I am sick. Cat is happy, I am not...

    Wife is making pepper jelly. Listening to soft 70s on Amazon...

    Boys have another game tomorrow, and I am missing my own training. Just as I start improving, get sick, LOL !

    Last edited by BKR; 10/06/2017 3:40pm at . Reason: Add photo
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #8113
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,673
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Resting smug bitch face in full effect there.
    Hey Kitty!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  4. #8114
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,750
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Resting smug bitch face in full effect there.
    Hey Kitty!
    You know your cat body language !

    She thinks I've retired, no doubt, to be her personal cushion and heating pad...

    Wife drank too much coffee this morn, moving like Quicksilver in the kitchen.

    Retirement would be nice, got another 5 years at least tho...
    Last edited by BKR; 10/06/2017 3:52pm at .
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #8115
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,673
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    You know your cat body language !

    She thinks I've retired, no doubt, to be her personal cushion and heating pad...
    Furniture Class Human.
    You have been upgraded to mobile throne/heated lounge. Which is much higher up the food chain than "one who mixes the food better" or "one who collects my feces".

    Wife drank too much coffee this morn, moving like Quicksilver in the kitchen.
    Yeah kitty isn't having any of that crap I am sure.

    Retirement would be nice, got another 5 years at least tho...
    Just be careful around those witches's hounds. They will lure you into sin. It starts as little naps with the kitty, then your entire life sloth and laziness.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  6. #8116

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,237
    Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Where the hell is Ghost?

  7. #8117
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,337
    Style
    judo hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    Where the hell is Ghost?
    Was thinking that myself when wading in the 3D printing puddle of piss. We'd discussed desktop milling machines in the past.

  8. #8118
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,750
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Furniture Class Human.
    You have been upgraded to mobile throne/heated lounge. Which is much higher up the food chain than "one who mixes the food better" or "one who collects my feces".


    Yeah kitty isn't having any of that crap I am sure.


    Just be careful around those witches's hounds. They will lure you into sin. It starts as little naps with the kitty, then your entire life sloth and laziness.
    I'VE been an upgrade for quite awhile. Ever since me and the boys rescued her from certain death all those years ago.

    She is now curled up on son #2 in his bed.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  9. #8119
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,750
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Furniture Class Human.
    You have been upgraded to mobile throne/heated lounge. Which is much higher up the food chain than "one who mixes the food better" or "one who collects my feces".


    Yeah kitty isn't having any of that crap I am sure.


    Just be careful around those witches's hounds. They will lure you into sin. It starts as little naps with the kitty, then your entire life sloth and laziness.
    She avoids fast moving humans, LOL! He'll, even I stay out of her way at times...woman on a mission.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #8120
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,750
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    3
    We made jalapeno jelly this afternoon. Yummy! On the elk steak I grilled. Plus last of the purple potatoes.

    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in