Style
    Autoimmune disease
    I got a cold because my employees are all young guys many with young kids at home who all apparently excel in their academic pursuit of being fulltime plague vectors.

And I'm binging TV and going stir crazy. I've slept the feverish sick feeling down quite a bit. I'm thinking about going out for ice because the ice maker in the fancy fridge is frozen over.

Why ice you say? For the margarita mix I bought. I need to get stone cold pass out drunk so I can finish sleeping the fever off.
    “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 1971, Raoul Duke

Style
    Autoimmune disease
    And room temperature bloody marys suck.

I'm sucking one down now and it's horrible. The good scotch is at the shop. And the cognac.

I've got rum and vodka though. Could have gone to the late night convenience store for something to mix with.

It just occurred to me that I have juice concentrate in the deep freeze. Just checked. It's pomegranate. Damn, damn, damn.
    “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 1971, Raoul Duke

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Too much to do...

Son 1 is hauling hay for his Mom. 16 y/o, '93 F150, and a 20' trailer...15 tons of hay to load, unload, and stack. Son 2 pulled a butt muscle at the game
    On Friday, so he is exempt.

Garden work, shooting, and hunting on agenda.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    MMA, BJJ, Kickboxing
    I went training. I've had about a week off from a wrestling injury last Saturday. It's not all the way healed and I still have a bummed shoulder but I still managed to hold my own in sparring. Though it was rather awkward not being able to jab and forced me to be a tad more creative with my set ups.
    "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Too much to do...

Son 1 is hauling hay for his Mom. 16 y/o, '93 F150, and a 20' trailer...15 tons of hay to load, unload, and stack. Son 2 pulled a butt muscle at the game
    On Friday, so he is exempt.

Garden work, shooting, and hunting on agenda.
    Making pasta sauce with Son 2, and salsa, all to freeze.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Linguini with large shrimp and scallops in a white sauce, Squash Rockefeller with Hollandaise sauce and garlic bread tonight. I haven't cooked this one in awhile.

Does anchovy paste go bad?

Bowling after. Why bowling you may ask? Daughter #2 is evil. Motorcycle wreck in 83 left me with pins and screws for a right wrist.

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Linguini with large shrimp and scallops in a white sauce, Squash Rockefeller with Hollandaise sauce and garlic bread tonight. I haven't cooked this one in awhile.

Does anchovy paste go bad?

Bowling after. Why bowling you may ask? Daughter #2 is evil. Motorcycle wreck in 83 left me with pins and screws for a right wrist.
    Meal was a hit. First made for the wife when we were dating.

Could not talk my way out of bowling despite just getting past the hobble phase with gout. 18th birthday family get together weekend.

so

Have plan. Going to granny roll and embarrass the hell out of everyone. The latter, I am 11th Dan Grandmaster. Will get video.

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    No granny rolls and no video. I have failed.

Bowled an 86 and put away two bloody Marias.

The night is young.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    No elk seen. Saw grouse, too far, but went for nice walk.

Huge pot of pasta sauce cooling, gallon of salsa in fridge, pear and blackberry crisp on counter.

Will post food prom later...

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    Taking the boy to a parking lot to practice driving, and then chores.

Might go shooting later if my son is interested.