Style
    all things in Moderation
    EVE!!!
    HEY EVE!!!!

*edit*
    ONE E NOT TWO!!!!

EV!!!! HEY EV!!!!
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 2/17/2019 2:47am at .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    Playground warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Wife Unit nailed the soup. Gourmet meal, superb!
    Where is the garnish?!
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Style
    gender-ben-do, tide pods
    preordered mortal kombat 11 and DMCV

Went out with friends last night for dinner, needed the social. Gonna go to the gym soon before visiting my mother again.

I'm seriously trying to find an art that deals with weapons in my area or surrounding towns, but its difficult to find anything, and anything credible. Would I be able to call upon the people of this community for help?
    Last edited by kimjonghng; 2/17/2019 6:46am at .

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Where is the garnish?!
    I put a dab of Red Rooster chili-garlic sauce on mine.

Cilantro would have been good, too lazy to go to store, or mung bean sprouts...

Just mixed up a batch of pork breakfast sausage. It is chilling in fridge, will stuff later.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kyokushin
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    EVE!!!
    HEY EVE!!!!

*edit*
    ONE E NOT TWO!!!!

EV!!!! HEY EV!!!!
    HI HI HELLO HI!

9 year anniversary celebration yesterday. Dim Sum, Russian Bakery, a stroll around the Palace of Fine Arts (did not get in fight with swans. V. disappointed) hanging out at the cafe we went to on the first day we met, fondue, and playing Conan Exiles together. We had a really good time. He has gifts coming in the mail. Should be here by the 20th.

Tuesday I will start to diet again, though I'm not sure it'll make much of a difference. This time I will drastically reduce portion sizes, but I won't starve myself and I won't be following any sort of fad diets, though I'll go heavier on meat and veg, and lighter on carbs and sugars. Worth a try.

I do miss kangaroo meat. I thrived on that stuff. It's probably insanely expensive here, though they are a plague there. Import fees, you know.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Good luck to your kids!
    Eldest took 1st, 3rd, and 4th (multiple events). Other one took a 7th (only one event), but that put her in in the 30% percentile. It was a long but fruitful 2 days.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Eldest took 1st, 3rd, and 4th (multiple events). Other one took a 7th (only one event), but that put her in in the 30% percentile. It was a long but fruitful 2 days.
    Congrats to both! Sports are great for kids.

Son#2 stated he would be back in the weight room now that basketball is done.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    gender-ben-do, tide pods
    We may know the score with my mother by tonight.