Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... Last
    Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

#MeToo - cascade of sex abuse accusations among Hollywood and US Elite

Been meaning to kick this off for a while, but sidetracked. Today is in hyperdrive mode with 3 new accusations:

Now, I've been more or less quietly giggling to myself about this for the last month or so. After all, Hollywood is a paragon of virtuous conduct, as we're reminded when the occasional right-wing politician finds himself accused of playing footsie in the men's room, or asking his wife to blow him in a sex club. But, the last year or so has been flooded with entertainment-types getting blasted for all sorts of pervy stuff, many of it bordering on downright rape. I guess Bill Cosby got this party started, but the last month or so, Alyssa Milano really got the place jumping when she levelled the first salvo against Harvey Weinstein.

Since then, a number of other notables are accused. Kevin Spacey, Ben Affleck, Mark Halperin, Jeremy Piven, Dustin Hoffman, the list goes on, and on, and on.

During the same period of time, Corey Feldman (of Goonies fame) has been working with LAPD to bring down a pedo ring, presumably also run and used by Hollywood elite.

I wanna know, what the hell is going on here? Did all of this really start happening because Alyssa Milano said "tweet #MeToo?" Or, is there some other fuckery afoot.

Well, this thread is to discuss those ideas, and call out the next Hollywood Perv of the What, in near-real-time.

(edit)
    This is not to bash or demean any of the victims of alleged abuse. If you know of somebody that could benefit from counselling, please have them contact RAINN.
    Last edited by Nutcracker, sweet; 11/16/2017 5:04pm at . Reason: Haim -> Feldman

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You forgot TRUMP! How can you forget Trump's 15 or 16 different accusers, his admittance to sexual assaults and the 13 year old girl he was supposedly tag teaming with Epstein?!?! Here is a wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations for easy reference. It is almost like you left him off to give me the joy of writing his name ten more times... you ass.
    ... and here is a People article on this exact topic.
    "Donald Trump’s Sexual Assault Accusers Demand Justice in the #MeToo Era: ‘We Were Forgotten’ "
    http://people.com/politics/donald-tr...-want-justice/
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Yagyu Shinkage Ryu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Been meaning to kick this off for a while, but sidetracked. Today is in hyperdrive mode with 3 new accusations:

Now, I've been more or less quietly giggling to myself about this for the last month or so. After all, Hollywood is a paragon of virtuous conduct, as we're reminded when the occasional right-wing politician finds himself accused of playing footsie in the men's room, or asking his wife to blow him in a sex club. But, the last year or so has been flooded with entertainment-types getting blasted for all sorts of pervy stuff, many of it bordering on downright rape. I guess Bill Cosby got this party started, but the last month or so, Alyssa Milano really got the place jumping when she levelled the first salvo against Harvey Weinstein.

Since then, a number of other notables are accused. Kevin Spacey, Ben Affleck, Mark Halperin, Jeremy Piven, Dustin Hoffman, the list goes on, and on, and on.

During the same period of time, Corey Haim (of Goonies fame) has been working with LAPD to bring down a pedo ring, presumably also run and used by Hollywood elite.

I wanna know, what the hell is going on here? Did all of this really start happening because Alyssa Milano said "tweet #MeToo?" Or, is there some other fuckery afoot.

Well, this thread is to discuss those ideas, and call out the next Hollywood Perv of the What, in near-real-time.

(edit)
    This is not to bash or demean any of the victims of alleged abuse. If you know of somebody that could benefit from counselling, please have them contact RAINN.
    That should be Feldman, not Haim.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    You forgot TRUMP!
    Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding!
    (imagine me now as Mark Margolis in Breaking Bad)

The little conspiracy theorist in me is screaming Trump is behind all these revelations, somehow.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie88 View Post
    That should be Feldman, not Haim.
    Thank you, corrected in OP.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You forgot the long time Gaslight Obstruct Projection-ist and former Mall Rat (was banned from local mall for trying to pick up little girls) Roy Moore and his 7(?) accusers
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/16/u...-coverage.html
    What are the allegations?

Last week, The Washington Post reported that four women said Mr. Moore had pursued them sexually or romantically when they were 18 or younger and he was in his 30s, and one of them said that he touched her sexually when she was 14, below the age of consent.

Mr. Moore, 70, remains defiant, trying to discredit the accusers while denying the most serious charges against him and insisting that the women are part of a conspiracy to stop him from putting God at the center of American politics. On Thursday, he refused to answer questions about the allegations.

On Monday, a woman accused Mr. Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 16. (Read her statement here.) On Wednesday, four more women accused him of sexual misconduct or unwanted overtures in accounts published by the Alabama Media Group and The Post.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    You forgot the long time Gaslight Obstruct Projection-ist and former Mall Rat (was banned from local mall for trying to pick up little girls) Roy Moore and his 7(?) accusers
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/16/u...-coverage.html

Yeah, yeah, so sue me. I also forgot Roman Polansky, Woody Allen, and a bunch of others. I didn't name Jack Ryan or Larry Craig, because I was too lazy to look up their names. I was hurrying to get this conversation started.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also
    LOL Wiener is in Jail and Bill Clinton resigned/impeached!!!

HA.HA.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who was that Republican from Palm Beach county that was molesting pages? Mark Foley, yeah.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding!
    (imagine me now as Mark Margolis in Breaking Bad)

The little conspiracy theorist in me is screaming Trump is behind all these revelations, somehow.
    Of course he is. Just not in the way you think. Sure other presidents had their side chicks, and some may have pushed things a bit too far(Bill Clinton for example), however no previous President is on tape with a "grab them by the *****" comment. Now, yes I know from listening to the tape that he was talking about gold diggers and such who, impressed with power, wealth and celebrity consent to things being done by men who they normally wouldn't stop to piss on should they find them on fire. However, the media, and a lot of people blew that up to be about sexual assault. So, folks lacking the critical thinking skills to listen to the full recording and understand what was being said, began to feel like the current front man of US democracy and the US in general was bragging about sexual assault. Thus some segments felt like something needed to be done, and the flood gates burst.

Tack on to that the propaganda about "rape culture" and the devaluing of the verbal currency of things like "harassment" and "sexual assault" and you got the perfect storm. I mean seriously when unwanted verbal advances that cease upon being told "no" are considered "sexual assault" things have gotten out of hand, never mind that movies like Grease and all things John Hughes are now being called propagaters of "rape culture".
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... Last