Page 21 of 21 First ... 111718192021

Thread: Krav Maga Redux

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Five million? LOL. That's wrongful death money. Even as a pie in the sky bargaining position, that's absurd.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Bjj
    How does the legal system work in the US? Like how does that figure come about? Or does the girls family tell the lawyer thats what they want?

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Yeah, that's it. You can sue anybody for anything, then a judge decides whether the case merits a hearing. Either a jury or a judge would hear the case, and make a decision on any award. In some cases, a judge will overturn a jury's award or finding if it's deemed to be unsupported by testimony. I could sue Justin Bieber for having stupid hair for eleventy trillion dollars tomorrow if I were so inclined. It would be immediately thrown out, but I could still file.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Yeah, that's it. You can sue anybody for anything, then a judge decides whether the case merits a hearing. Either a jury or a judge would hear the case, and make a decision on any award. In some cases, a judge will overturn a jury's award or finding if it's deemed to be unsupported by testimony. I could sue Justin Bieber for having stupid hair for eleventy trillion dollars tomorrow if I were so inclined. It would be immediately thrown out, but I could still file.
    There's not a jury on earth that would rule against you, do it!

Page 21 of 21 First ... 111718192021