1. #1
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,784
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    HomeHacking NewsUS, Europe shut down ‘dark’ sites US, EUROPE SHUT DOWN ‘DARK’ SITES

    http://www.latesthackingnews.com/201...ut-dark-sites/






    Looks like Silk Road 2.0 and 400 other not so good sites are now gone.
    I wonder if this will effect the value of Bit Coin at all.
    Good most of the **** on the dark web is human misery for sale.

    While I know this isn't the end of the cyber black markets it shows that taking down the first silk road was more than just a fluke.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  2. #2
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    4,142
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MY COCAINE SUPPLIER! NO!

  3. #3
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,784
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol and now you can go on facebook via TOR
    http://www.wired.com/2014/10/facebook-tor-dark-site/
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  4. #4
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,842
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They need to go after the Chinese...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #5
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,784
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    They need to go after the Chinese...
    Easier said than done. State sponsored hacking is going to require greater political leverage than we have. Even getting the non state sponsered industrial hacking coming out of china stopped is going to be tough due to the fact that China benfits from it.

    We can fight them technologically but it doesn't do much good without removing the hackers or their equipment.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  6. #6
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,842
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Easier said than done. State sponsored hacking is going to require greater political leverage than we have. Even getting the non state sponsered industrial hacking coming out of china stopped is going to be tough due to the fact that China benfits from it.

    We can fight them technologically but it doesn't do much good without removing the hackers or their equipment.
    Cruise missles...

    Besides, we owe them money, so hands are tied.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  7. #7
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,784
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Cruise missles...

    Besides, we owe them money, so hands are tied.
    The fact we owe them money is all the more reason to use cruise missiles.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  8. #8
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,127
    Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    The fact we owe them money is all the more reason to use cruise missiles.
    and preschol is a shity troll...

  9. #9
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,697
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Besides, we owe them money, so hands are tied.
    We stop buying their crap or dick with loan repayments, their economy collapses. That dependancy is a two way street.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in