Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last
  1. #1
    TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,507
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    MMA Fighter beats girlfriend, runs from police

    Jonathan Koppenhaver walks in on his girlfriend Having Friends, and beats her half to death:
    http://prommanow.com/2014/08/11/chri...m-war-machine/

    He posted on his twitter that he quote "does alpha male ****", supporting my hypothesis that that is a term exclusively used by the mentally ill.

    For more of his enlightened tweeting:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5669191.html

    Threads like this make really glad I've blocked Devil.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

  2. #2
    Ice Hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,878
    Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awful.




  3. #3
    Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sanctuary of Pallas Athena (Belgium)
    Posts
    2,680
    Style
    Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ
    6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    ...

    He posted on his twitter that he quote "does alpha male ****", supporting my hypothesis that that is a term exclusively used by the mentally ill.

    ...
    If someone has to call himself an "alpha male", well than he isn't an "alpha male" to start with.
    In the case of "War Machine", he's maybe a male, but he's not a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

  4. #4
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,819
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Jonathan Koppenhaver walks in on his girlfriend Having Friends, and beats her half to death:
    http://prommanow.com/2014/08/11/chri...m-war-machine/

    He posted on his twitter that he quote "does alpha male ****", supporting my hypothesis that that is a term exclusively used by the mentally ill.

    For more of his enlightened tweeting:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5669191.html

    Threads like this make really glad I've blocked Devil.
    I also hear that Devil is a big admirer of Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Mao Zedong.

    He is not, however, an Irishman.

    Good thing you have him blocked for sure!
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #5
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,693
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And this piece of **** is portraying himself as the victim. Hope he resists arrest... real hard.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  6. #6
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,819
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    And this piece of **** is portraying himself as the victim. Hope he resists arrest... real hard.
    I bet he doesn't...but if he does, a TASER may be involved.

    Nightstick would be more appropriate, though.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  7. #7
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,693
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm hoping for something... louder.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  8. #8
    Ice Hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,878
    Style
    Mixed
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The sad reality is this guy is a really dangerous man with his bare hands, let alone a weapon.

    I hope he doesn't resist and goes quietly, any other situation I see cops and innocent people at risk until he's in custody.

    If Mack's story is accurate, this guy is a sadist (who may use MMA to fulfill his need to be a sadist..)

  9. #9
    TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,507
    Style
    MMA
    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In lighter news, a TV Bounty Hunter is now chasing a rogue MMA fighter who tried to murder his pornstar girlfriend.
    http://madworldnews.com/christy-mack...g-war-machine/
    Congratulations. We are now living inside of a cheap genre novel.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,689
    Style
    kenpo, Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Question: is there any laws about remaining at large if it can be proven you know there is an arrest warrant?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in