Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Style
    Gun-Maga/NHB

What the hell is going on man - like REALLY

Hello man - like I mean a totally man -like total fucking hello man :cool:

Yes what the hell is going on on the modern martial arts scene..You see ppl training in some krav chunner clubs some really weird-ass silly motherfuckerist styles of supposed to be total all-in/all-out sexy hardball... They go like oh bulletwounds are possible on the street and then do conditioning where they shoot rubber bullets to each others thighs and ass - seriously who is this silly fucko who come-up with such and strange yet somehow exciting ideas? :cool:

Also - hereīs what I think;

The real struggle for the right can not work when the other full-contact technology then why not the right to practice full-contact something like 70% of the Off Topic-power but it can not be killed with a knife 70% of the power quite well enough, and what kind of fucking is bjj ... big men spins around some octopus guard and the stand-up game; throws is the style oops I fell into my ass yeah thatīs it?! :D

Endless downward spiral mat rotation of the ass above the circle for half an hour applying to take some hipster guard iphone submission is not hell at first the same guys saying that kung fu is not real fighting, and then when it seems that what this bjj is so always the same thing if you are so terribly afraid of self-defense because so buy a gun!! hi First of all, most countries can not carry weapons involved and second; why self-defence should not exist?

What the hell is this "real fight"? Full-contact sport fight (except taekwondo ofc since that doesnt "work" unmlike invincible muay thai which is total real hardcore super reality lol) seems to be a some strange entity of itīs own - but if you start to talk about self-defence you are "bareknuckle fantasy man" practise "shitty kickboxing and handing your wallet" or "should get a gun" - where is self-defence reality in discussion of these real fights why care about the fact taekwondo doesnt resemble street fight when bjj fight resembls it even less?

What the hell is going on man, who shot Olof Palme and Kennedy? The same motherfuckerist?!

Dont take too seriously man, just fucking around but dont you think some of this **** is really weird? ;)

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    Your English is poor to the point that I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I approved your post for comedy purposes even though I think there's a good chance you're a bot or a spammer.

Style
    BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun-Maga View Post

Yes what the hell is going on on the modern martial arts scene..You see ppl training in some krav chunner clubs some really weird-ass silly motherfuckerist styles of supposed to be total all-in/all-out sexy hardball... They go like oh bulletwounds are possible on the street and then do conditioning where they shoot rubber bullets to each others thighs and ass - seriously who is this silly fucko who come-up with such and strange yet somehow exciting ideas? :cool:

The real struggle for the right can not work when the other full-contact technology then why not the right to practice full-contact something like 70% of the Off Topic-power but it can not be killed with a knife 70% of the power quite well enough, and what kind of fucking is bjj ... big men spins around some octopus guard and the stand-up game; throws is the style oops I fell into my ass yeah thatīs it?! :D

Endless downward spiral mat rotation of the ass above the circle for half an hour applying to take some hipster guard iphone submission is not hell at first the same guys saying that kung fu is not real fighting, and then when it seems that what this bjj is so always the same thing if you are so terribly afraid of self-defense because so buy a gun!! hi First of all, most countries can not carry weapons involved and second; why self-defence should not exist?

What the hell is this "real fight"? Full-contact sport fight (except taekwondo ofc since that doesnt "work" unmlike invincible muay thai which is total real hardcore super reality lol) seems to be a some strange entity of itīs own - but if you start to talk about self-defence you are "bareknuckle fantasy man" practise "shitty kickboxing and handing your wallet" or "should get a gun" - where is self-defence reality in discussion of these real fights why care about the fact taekwondo doesnt resemble street fight when bjj fight resembls it even less?

What the hell is going on man, who shot Olof Palme and Kennedy? The same motherfuckerist?!

Dont take too seriously man, just fucking around but dont you think some of this **** is really weird? ;)
    What I think is weird is how you can type all those words and not put together one coherent sentence.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda

who was phone
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Interesting if bot.

Would mean it parsed recent threads for key words then regurgitated something nonsensical using them. That's actually quite sophisticated...

Less interesting if its just a total dumbass.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Interesting if bot.

Would mean it parsed recent threads for key words then regurgitated something nonsensical using them. That's actually quite sophisticated...

of slightly related note the Computer passes 'Turing Test' for the first time after convincing users it is human.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...-is-human.html
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Interesting if bot.

I'm voting for the less interesting dumbass one; it could also be just a real bad translation program.
    I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=121188

I guess we can look forward to seeing him every June.

Style
    Cardio
    "bareknuckle fantasy man"
    There's a comic I won't be buying any time soon.
    Train hard, fight easy.

Style
    Kali
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    of slightly related note the Computer passes 'Turing Test' for the first time after convincing users it is human.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...-is-human.html

you know this was total bullshit right? you don't get to pass a test by picking the judges plus most AI guys don't see the turing test as particularly usefull (this was actually a chatbot, absolutely zero AI involved). below is an interesting debunk of the "pass"

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...w-better.shtml

Page 1 of 3 123 Last