Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Style
    what style?
    Devil? Your not fooling anyone

Style
    Muay thai
    Oh trust me I will show you my 115s for fighting scanned when my mom comes back to the us as she left them there and emails them to me or sends all my paperwork. i just made a huge controversial threas on mma,tv og forum and they ended up banning me because i put people in the past who wronged me or crossed me on blast after they tried putting me on blast for a previous case. my record now includes one misdemeanor sex crime (nothing to do with sex in reality just meeting someone interesting) two duis, and two violent felony fights (one a strike).

Style
    what style?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wariat View Post
    Oh trust me I will show you my 115s for fighting scanned when my mom comes back to the us as she left them there and emails them to me or sends all my paperwork. i just made a huge controversial threas on mma,tv og forum and they ended up banning me because i put people in the past who wronged me or crossed me on blast after they tried putting me on blast for a previous case. my record now includes one misdemeanor sex crime (nothing to do with sex in reality just meeting someone interesting) two duis, and two violent felony fights (one a strike).
    I don't understand, why does your mom have copies of your prison violation reports?

Style
    Muay thai
    i send them at the end of my term via postage home. i didnt know where trump will get me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    I don't understand, why does your mom have copies of your prison violation reports?
    so she can hang them on the fridge to show her bridge club and every mother's day she can be reminded of what a good job she did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Style
    Judo
    I'm not sure who's sock puppet account this is, but I just have to watch for some reason.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    I'm not sure who's sock puppet account this is, but I just have to watch for some reason.
    He's all but admitted it.

we sparred with socks on fists
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by Wariat View Post
    You think you are some kind of bad ass because you got put in prison and then got into some prison fights? That doesn't make you a bad ass, it makes you unemployable. You've been in 9 fights in prison, pft. And just so you know, putting someone in your guard and clenching in prison doesn't count as fighting, it's called getting raped. And you meeting a guy every day to teach him this same BJJ technique doesn't count as being a martial arts teacher. It counts as him paying you for sex.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    He's all but admitted it.
    Good catch.

It was so obvious, I just glanced through the text to get the general idea, because reading is hard.

Page 4 of 4 First 1234