Page 7 of 8 First ... 345678 Last
  1. #61
    crappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,748
    Style
    Judo
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by atheistmantis View Post
    A skank is a skank. Raise your standards son. Otherwise you are doomed to repeat your life.
    you say "skank" like it's a bad thing.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

  2. #62
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,241
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Listen it's time for someone to stand up for Ms. Jameson's honor.

    I've had a pleasant conversation with a fully nude Jenna.

    I've had dinner with a fully clothed Jenna.

    She is a nice, intelligent girl, all things considered.

    She made millions from porn and the stock market...

    ...AND bore Tito Ortiz' offspring???

    Winning.
    I guess if she was hanging out with you she has to be cool.

    Despite of the evidence of her being a complete fucking moron.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  3. #63
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Vale of Shadows
    Posts
    12,087
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Despite of the evidence of her being a complete fucking moron.
    If she's a complete fucking moron, she's a complete fucking moron with millions of dollars, her own business, a hot ass, and kids with Tito Ortiz's DNA.

  4. #64
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,569
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    ...Tito Ortiz's DNA.
    Didn't you get some of that too?

  5. #65
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,793
    Style
    Pumping iron
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    If she's a complete fucking moron, she's a complete fucking moron with millions of dollars, her own business, a hot ass, and kids with Tito Ortiz's DNA.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 6/07/2013 12:52pm at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  6. #66
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Vale of Shadows
    Posts
    12,087
    Style
    Mixed
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Didn't you get some of that too?
    Are you implying I am in fact the son of Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson?

    I don't make enough to afford that level of therapist.

  7. #67
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,241
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    If she's a complete fucking moron, she's a complete fucking moron with millions of dollars,
    Not uncommon.
    her own business,
    Paid for by her hard whored money and managed, ran, and operated by others. Do you really buy into that whole intelligence and hard work is all it takes to succeed?
    That's cute.
    a hot ass
    Let me give you a hint, YOU don't have to be a fat fucking lazy ****. You can actually sculpt your body.
    and kids with Tito Ortiz's DNA.
    That is a strike against her in my book. You have mentioned this a few times already. Why are you so obsessed with Tito's DNA? Are you concerned about the poor quality of your own loins ? Or do you just pine away at night. Suffering from your hidden desire suck it straight out of his cock.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  8. #68
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,569
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Are you implying I am in fact the son of Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson?
    No, you let Jenna "feed" you. Don't be coy, you remember...


    (for those who don't, or missed it the first time around)

    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    "Howya like the crostini wabbit?"

  9. #69
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Vale of Shadows
    Posts
    12,087
    Style
    Mixed
    I just remember tomatoes, crostini, and lots and lots of olive oil.

  10. #70
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    14,414
    Style
    street paddleboarding
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    No, you let Jenna "feed" you. Don't be coy, you remember...


    (for those who don't, or missed it the first time around)
    Don't worry, he's already reminded us in this thread and will probably continue to do so.

Page 7 of 8 First ... 345678 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in