Page 78 of 79 First ... 2868747576777879 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello Gents. I have a lot of information and concerns regarding this individual. I've tried sending a message to Rock Ape but am not sure whether or not the message will get to him as it says that there are no items in my "Sent" folder. Scipio, OwlMatt, Rock Ape - I'd like to hear from you and update any of you with the information that I have. Can we start a conversation away from this public forum and I will explain all. We can then decide what would be appropriate to post here publicly. Many thanks.

Style
    Cardio
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Neither Rock Ape or OwlMatt have posted for quite some time. Feel free to PM either myself or Scipio if you have any concerns about what sort of information you want made public. Bear in mind, you'll need to provide poof of any claims you plan on making public.
    Train hard, fight easy.

Style
    Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=rankoli;2941168]Hello Gents. I have a lot of information and concerns regarding this individual. I've tried sending a message to Rock Ape but am not sure whether or not the message will get to him as it says that there are no items in my "Sent" folder. Scipio, OwlMatt, Rock Ape

Try messaging COD or myself. As mentioned, happy to discuss facts

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you both. I've PM'd you.

Style
    Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update to the thread.

Both Cake of Doom and myself have been approached by parties who have fallen foul of what appears to be dubious business practices by Spencer.

We aren’t going to go into too much detail due to:
    • It isn’t related to fraud in the martial arts
    • The parties concerned are worried about repercussions from Spencer

We have suggested to them to get legal advice.

Whilst Cake of Doom and myself aren’t the most prolific posters on Bullshido we do however, regularly check in. If you are reading the thread and want to discuss anything relating to (mainly) martial arts fraud relating to Spencer then we would be glad to hear from you.

Style
    Shotokan Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

SHOCKED!!!

Hi guys,

I was searching for Richard on the net because I wanted to speak with him as it has been so long since I was trained by him. I came across this forum and after reading it I was very shocked and also upset. Richard trained me in 2013. His training and conduct as far as I was concerned was amazing. I am obviously very concerned what is being said because I paid him a lot of money for my training, not to mention my flights and accommodation but to be honest I was happy with the level of training that he provided.

Does anyone have any information in regards to if he is still teaching and if so where?

Thanks.

Style
    Shotokan Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Rankoli,

I am looking for Richard, I was trained by him in 2013 and I wanted to do another course. This thread seems to be a troll thread but I would be interested to hear what you have to say about him. Perhaps you could PM me? Thanks.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UCN View Post
    Hi Rankoli,

I am looking for Richard, I was trained by him in 2013 and I wanted to do another course. This thread seems to be a troll thread but I would be interested to hear what you have to say about him. Perhaps you could PM me? Thanks.
    MABS is not the forum for trolls. I am not familiar with this thread off the top of my head but chances are the threads title and topic are not a troll job unless it is exposed as such and then the title is usually changed to reflect the reality of the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Shotokan Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thanks

Hi Backfist,

Thanks for this. I was just a little shocked by the thread as it seems that most of the members posting don't even know him is all.

Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    MABS is not the forum for trolls. I am not familiar with this thread off the top of my head but chances are the threads title and topic are not a troll job unless it is exposed as such and then the title is usually changed to reflect the reality of the situation.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UCN View Post
    Hi Backfist,

Thanks for this. I was just a little shocked by the thread as it seems that most of the members posting don't even know him is all.
    You don't have to know someone to judge their claims. Often that distance allows one to dispassionately look at the claims vs the evidence.
    I have read a little of the the thread and so far I see no foul play nor fuckery a foot from the people posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Page 78 of 79 First ... 2868747576777879 Last