Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Sloppy Slapping

  1. #1
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,850
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Sloppy Slapping

    I thought Bnet, Phrost, and IWM might like some more fuel for their outrage...

    https://www.policeone.com/legal/vide...ssed-as-bunny/

    So, critiques/kudos for the officer's technique are welcome!

    Being a lowly judoka, I'll refrain from comment except to say that I usually use a .410 on rabbits.

    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  2. #2
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,802
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be fair he was being an asshole and it was Jersey. Technically though I think that cop could be charged with battery.

    It sucks you can't read comments on that site, I'm guessing they're hilarious.

  3. #3
    Christmas Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,888
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Simple minded people always resort to violence. No magical mystery here. Short fat bully stupid cop smacks a dude in a bunny costume around. Clearly assault. I am sure he is going to be cleared of any wrong doing tho. The giggling bunny was clearly a threat to his masculinity and Cartmanisq 4 cereals nature. He is one of those guys who thinks respect comes with the badge.

    Idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  4. #4
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,802
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Simple minded people always resort to violence. No magical mystery here. Short fat bully stupid cop smacks a dude in a bunny costume around. Clearly assault. I am sure he is going to be cleared of any wrong doing tho. The giggling bunny was clearly a threat to his masculinity and Cartmanisq 4 cereals nature. He is one of those guys who thinks respect comes with the badge.

    Idiot.
    So are you saying you can resist slapping someone in a bunny costume??

  5. #5
    Christmas Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,888
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    So are you saying you can resist slapping someone in a bunny costume??
    I have for most of the Easters I have been alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  6. #6
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,802
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I have for most of the Easters I have been alive.
    I see you said "most".

  7. #7
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    To be fair he was being an asshole and it was Jersey. Technically though I think that cop could be charged with battery.

    It sucks you can't read comments on that site, I'm guessing they're hilarious.
    Can't you be charged for not being an asshole while in jersey?

  8. #8
    gregaquaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arlie Beach
    Posts
    3,010
    Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this way is much more professional.

    https://youtu.be/gVsloCJDYjE
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

  9. #9
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,802
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    I think this way is much more professional.

    https://youtu.be/gVsloCJDYjE
    Even glass would be upset being compared to that jaw.

  10. #10
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,802
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Can't you be charged for not being an asshole while in jersey?
    I would say yes, and new York double yes.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in