Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Style
    (Beautiful) Spring Roll
    Also, if there would be an edited version/take out of just the 2 on 1 fights, maybe we could use that as a standard video-reply to anybody who spews his "my instructor/I/Bruce Lee/rabid grandma can take on several opponents easily" BS... ;-)

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Style
    ShinKyokushin/Shitoryu
    That is badass. We should get the retired UFC fighters jobs by creating MMA All-star weekend and throw them in a these type of free for all competition.

does anyone know the actually official site for tickets? would love to see this, and or participate! looks great

does anyone know an official site for tickets and venues? would love to see this and possibly even look into how to get involved. looks great

Style
    JKD / Systema
    **** yes. ****. Yes.
    That is all.

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly. staffhall of fame
    Style
    MMA

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly. staffhall of fame
    Style
    MMA
    It's really interesting, but someone will be- maybe already has been- seriously injured or worse- and not in the regular way that all contact sports result in injury.

This is the first full fight I'm watching, and right here early in the second round a guy gets double legged off the high platform and hits one of the lower ones with his back. The risk in this of a broken neck or spine are so much higher than normal because of the falls and throws taken off of these eleveated platforms- hell, imagine getting taken off the top platform and having your had mash hard on the next tier platform down while your body carries on past you....

EDIT: blegh, video not linking properly, skip to 12:40

Oh, and 5:00 later they've dragged him out. No stretcher, no one more apparently skilled than a ringside guy in jeans and rubber gloves.
    Last edited by Stick; 3/11/2013 3:04pm at .

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    The risk in this of a broken neck or spine are so much higher than normal because of the falls and throws taken off of these eleveated platforms[...]
    To alleviate this risk, throws off of the elevated platforms are not allowed in Hipshow. That tackle was a foul.

Rules: http://hip-show.com/en/site/rules

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    If you keep watching the video, you can hear (at 15:30 through 16:00) the disqualification of the team that performed the tackle announced and booed.

Style
    Submission Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
    To alleviate this risk, throws off of the elevated platforms are not allowed in Hipshow. That tackle was a foul.
    Foul or no, that was one of the most badass things in the history of EVER.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last