Style
    Shotokan

CircusNinja says hi

I have read many articles and threads here and finally decided that I wanted to join in the fray. I have trained in a variety of styles, and am currently training under Bud Carlson Hanshi, in Newark Ohio.
    Reading the FAQs, and various rules/advisories, I figured it would be best to behave myself and introduce myself here in Newbietown.
    I am an amputee, my right hand was crushed in a car accident, as a result, I can only count to 9 1/2 without taking off a shoe.
    Anyway, I look forward to being here, and I am glad this site exists.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    Welcome to Bullshido.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Style
    mma
    Hi circus ninja

Do you still used your injured arm for punching or have you had to work out alternatives?

Do you have any cool accessories, like a hook?

Style
    Shotokan
    I still use the right hand. It is not 100%, probably not even 75% but I am able to use it for punches and stuff, but it has caused me to shy away from Jujutsu.
    I do have a couple special gloves for my hand, and a few finger puppets for my stump. It is a LOT of fun to mess with people... many amputees have a sick sense of humor and thick skin.
    Anyway, glad to be here.