Hi, I posted in the TD forum thread

I am new here bring over a pie.

Style
    JiJitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Belacone View Post
    I am new here bring over a pie.
    How long do I have to wait to be formally greeted? Too long for my tastes and someone gets smacked in the mouth.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about "long enough for you to realize this isn't a fucking Introduce Yourself thread"?

Style
    Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Belacone! Welcome to Bullshido, I'm sure you'll have fun here. Don't worry about finding the intro area, Newbietown, Phrost is just one of the old grumps around here, I just ignore him and the other obnoxious guy who thinks he SO cool, Omega. They are so pretentious and full of themselves.

So how long have you been doing this, uh, JiJitsu. I don't know if I've heard of that art, is it related to Ju-Jitsu? (word jujutsu is often spelled as jujitsu, ju-jitsu, jiu-jutsu or jiu-jitsu or as those crazy guys call it, Brazilian jiu jitsu).
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pat's response is not indicative of the almost universal attitude of this board. Belacone, you are a bell end.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Shorin Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What battlfields has done here Belacone is compare you to the bell-shaped appendage at the end of a human penis.

Personally, I would compare thee to the shitty skin around a poorly-wiped anus.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Belacone View Post
    How long do I have to wait to be formally greeted? Too long for my tastes and someone gets smacked in the mouth.
    If you'd have posted your introduction in the proper forum, a greeting would have followed. When you burst onto the scene here talking such ****, don't expect much more than a few well-placed insults.

Quote Originally Posted by thrutch View Post
    Personally, I would compare thee to the shitty skin around a poorly-wiped anus.
    Isn't there a technical term for that particular piece of skin? My knowledge of anatomy fails me, but it does seem appropriate.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Pat's response is not indicative of the almost universal attitude of this board. Belacone, you are a bell end.
    Bell end? I only thought playahs from Staines used that term.

Knob works as well.
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Style
    Shorin Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Bell end? I only thought playahs from Staines used that term.

Knob works as well.
    Nah bruv, bell-end is a ubiquitous, alomst friendly insult over here and apparently over there *nods head in direction of Australia*.

It's coz both countries watch Home & Away and listen to Electric Light Orchestra innit.