Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789

I thought I was posting on a thread regarding Dominion MMA.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by CBuck View Post
    I thought I was posting on a thread regarding Dominion MMA.
    In a manner, you are. I haven't reviewed the whole thread, but this MABS thread about Dominion MMA was created ostensibly because of some tomfoolery alleged against Dominion MMA. It's not a generic review page, like Yelp or some such. The purpose of this thread is to ascertain if said tomfoolery exists, and to bring it to light of the average consumer, who may not be in a position to know better.

Be happy to answer any questions to clear up my wall of stupidity

His Sambo didn't come from Mata, Mata taught strictly Judo at the school and him and his daughter who was a brown belt in Judo would train there for free because of it. Mata trained in Judo in Japan and has the credentials to back it up as he had them all posted up on the wall with the official organizations recognizing and issuing him his black belt and degrees. The Hayastan training he does he got from videos......the Sambo he teaches comes from videos. Ask Rey where he learned "Russian" when speaking the names of the moves......he has never been to Russia, never trained with any Russian Sambo teacher. Once again, the Hayastan stuff is through videos/cds from Gokor Chivichans website and the video training offered there.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789